ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Valver in ash grey (after fire)

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

driving along power went sluggish and then lots of smoke poured into cab so went to brake and pedal went to floor without slowing down, my suspicians are aimed at fuel pump ciezing bcos it pissed petrol or brake fluid onto hot exhaust and ignited the fuel therefore causing full car melt down pics to folllow on monday!!!

sorry to hear that mate give me a bell will have a chat some time and sort a beer up with the big fella

[steve ! hows he lucky being that ugly ????? ]

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 01 May 2005

[steve ! hows he lucky being that ugly ????? ]

Coz, hes packing a bloater!!!! Ive seen it
:D :D :D :D

[/QUOTE]
furry muff old fella have u sampled it though ?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Seen the pics...well harsh, hope you get a decent payout off the insurance.

That sounds sh*t. U manage to stop the car and get out allright. you think one of those little fire extinguishers might have helped?

Caddy Maxi

yep hes ok spoke to him after it happened! as for insurance don,t think hes going through insurance cos it will feck up his ncb and the list pricings for a valver are about 1k and it was a nice standard example so he wouldnt be a ble to get more for mods etc

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

yeah im fine, pics should follow from today when me dad brings me digi cam back rom ireland!!! As rich said i dont think gonna go through insurance and i wasnt hurt but thanks for the concern guys, gonna take a look at it 2morra so there may be a few things for sale in the next couple of weeks, possibly coilovers if i can get seal kit for them and there will be williams track for sale, Bottom arms, driveshafts etc for sale so keep an aye on forsale forums!!

Nippy white cup

looks good lowered m8!

Seriously tho....really sorry to see that m8y...very nice motor and I know how long you have been waiting to drive it around. Hope you get something sorted soon

Chris

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

could have a naples valver soon, depending on what its like on saturday, even after i said i wasnt going to get another!!

LiquidPhoto.co.uk

bit of rust on them rear arches!

:cry:

that really really really really sucks!! she was mint!
glad your ok!

im gona have nightmares now!

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

cheers for the replys guys, its hard to let her go even though she was only 3 weeks old to me!! Still she was loverly inside and out, just a shame it was her time to leave for the big scrap yard in the sky!!

Caddy Maxi

aye she was a minter mate! think i drove it more than you in the weekend i was up! im sure youll get sorted soon :)

truly gutted for you mate :( :cry: was a minter from the looks of it. at least youre getting another one :D

i always have nightmares about my car (like the brakes failing - i wake up pressing the bottom of the bed with my foot - lol!). I imagine this will replace the no brakes fear! :(

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 01 May 2005

Here is the lucky owner of the burnt out reck:

Looking a little happier I must say!!!
is pic is strange! Does bayliss have a massive head or is that girl really small?

Looks like her menu is infront of his head!