ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Valver Hybrid - New Pics (Clean!!)

Ok been a while since i posted some pics....still the same really jus got manifold and decat on now and removed the Viper IK and added kerbing to the rims lol. But i dont think ive ever posted some clean pics lol.
Pics are pretty crap and taken with my mobile tho but couldnt resist taking some to cherish the moment lol.
or look here for lots:http://photobucket.com/albums/y184/plattsy2k5/
Photo-0062.jpg

Photo-0061.jpg

Photo-0060.jpg

Photo-0059.jpg

Photo-0057.jpg

a_392.jpg

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
iv been in this, it bloody flies! remember that punto craig? hehe

take it your stil driving then mate, after the high speed incident?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
plattsy, send me a pm with the spec etc for the thread i am creating about modded clios. i have all the info in the mech section in a sticky at the top. motor looks coolio. i need some valvers aswell you see! ta

Its not that bad ben and its still mine :) cant sell her somethings stopping me from parting with her lol.
Rich what do you mean about the wheels? they are 16" lol
Matt you went in it when it was a bit on the slow side and i couldnt drive it properly....ill take you out in it sometime when you next come out.....did a scooby last night and can stay with a 267bhp megane lol (although i do think its not 267bhp)
seb pm replied to!

LY 200
How much better does it go now it has the manifold and de-cat mate?

You noticed difference?

yeh i noticed a big difference....i put the viper on and lost a bit of bottom end power....fitted the manifold and decat and it did surprise me! sounded absolutely amazing when i first fired it up too. took it for a blast down some country lanes and boy was it better! had the 16v manifold on prev which people rate so high but i definately noticed the difference..was shocked at first lol. put OE airbox back on with ITG panel filter to restore my power and get that low down power back up :)

needs a fresh coat of paint i think tho.....looking at different colours to paint it....blue/black?? just something to look fresh.....black wheels make it look muckey tho but nice :p

not alot of change eh glenn? original mirrors are back on, no hole in rear quarter and different wheels, oh and bump strips and spoiler where painted up! got a supersprint, ktec decat and new battery and 2nd hand radiator aswell. decat that was on it was snapped at charlie browns when the tried takin it off the ramps...to low and the exhaust caught on it and pushed the entire system forward and snapped it! lol

Why remove the Viper IK, did you feel any difference after?

Mine definately makes an improvement over standard....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Tom_16v said:
Why remove the Viper IK, did you feel any difference after?

Mine definately makes an improvement over standard....

The addapter restricts the airflow. I know of a girl with a 16v who had a RR with and without. The Viper lost her 4bhp!!

the viper ik killed all my bottom end power, thought it was absolutely rubbish and not worth wot i paid! put the airbox and ITG back on and i noticed a big improvement on driveability and performance!

Would love a carbon bonnet! not a skin a proper one :D