ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Titanium 182 - Finally took some pics for CS

Clio 182
Hi All, thought it was about time I added some pics of my 182. Had it around 5 months now, bought it as a fairly standard 182 other than a Scorpion cat back, and k&n induction kit.

Its on 71k miles. Have just had a full service done. Aswell as Cambelt, Aux Belt & Dephaser pulley at Birchdown.

Changed the wheels for the Anthracite cup wheels. Replaced the front Toyo Proxes T1Rs as they were pretty low
Lowered on Cooksport springs
Remapped - RSTuner
Painted engine cover
Have a V6 airbox and Pipercross filter ready to replace the k&n
Samco induction hose
Ayrton Senna tribute & Renault F1 Team decals
Anodised battery cover
Pressed number plates
Drilled & grooved front discs, green stuff pads

Before:

IMG_0727_zps16711568.jpg

IMG_0711_zps1fc2c677.jpg

After:

IMG_1310_zps4881d665.jpg

IMG_1303_zpsd55cef9b.jpg

IMG_1300_zps9cd98930.jpg

IMG_1307_zpsf1d6d590.jpg

IMG_1315_zpsa2ee3cb4.jpg

IMG_1312_zps8c5ac09c.jpg

IMG_1317_zps63d565ee.jpg

Clio 182
Looks nice mate, needs a cup spoiler and splitter and that will be sweet!

Thanks very much mate :) Definitely need a splitter asap. Might try and find a used skoda one on here thats already trimmed down so that I can't mess it up lol.

Would love to add a Cup spoiler they look great. Just potless after the cambelt bill now haha

Clio 182
I see you got the senna sticker then :) exact same place as mine

Yeah mate haha - had to blatantly copy the location for the front one off you haha I love it !

Went for a slightly different positioning on the back sticker after much head scratching lol, got some dirt inside the Clio badge though which is spoiling it haha, needs addressing tomorrow ! :)

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Theres no problem what so ever mate, its a good place for it like i said, i really like under the rear window that stu did!
trend setter lol

Clio 182
Lol cheers bud ! Its a great sticker that, always good quality vinyl from Ady aswell, hes really good

Clio 182
Thankyou :)

Well mine were fitted by a mobile mechanic I know and I "think" he said around 40mm front, 25mm rear but it has settled down a hell of a lot since then.

They are the Cooksport springs (See traders section) Seem really good quality, love the transformation in both the looks and handling. The roads around here are shocking though so its pretty bumpy, but bareable

On smooth roads its lovely to drive

Car looks a lot better with anthracite wheels :)

Just one question though. How come the roof rack strips on the roof aren't colour coded?

Or am I being a r****d and you've took them off or something?

Clio 182
Thanks mate I agree with the wheels !

The roof gutter covers used to be silver but have been replaced with carbon fibre ones :)

BG FF 182
Looks good mate, looks like your headlights could do with a refurb though & maybe a fresh expansion tank to really tidy the bay up.

Clio 182
Looks good mate, looks like your headlights could do with a refurb though & maybe a fresh expansion tank to really tidy the bay up.

thanks mate :) . yeah noticed a little bit of condensation creeping into the lights (barstewards) will have to look at that

Expansion tank is a definite plan mate, been watching a few on here go throught the classifieds, might have to be a payday purchase :)

Mike