ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Stealth Black Clio 197

Clio 197
This is my RenaultSport Clio 197

Modifications
Full leather Recaro interior
Alloy wheel refurbishment in gloss black.
HID Kit in headlights.
Road legal pressed plates.

Thanks for looking, comments appreciated.
Possibly going up for sale in near future.

Photos

fojecx.jpg

2eow32h.jpg

cliofronthids.jpg

2uqj5ow.gif

cliosnow4.jpg

cliosnow5.jpg

fnqp28.gif

Mk1 Focus RS
very nice, stealth look ftw!

those seats are nice!

i never knew you could get legal pressed plates, i assumed they were all illegal!

172 cup
Love it JAM, it's still not as shiney as your old VTR! You'll have to get that tub of elbow grease out for the Preston Park meet in April :)

Clio 197
very nice, stealth look ftw!

those seats are nice!

i never knew you could get legal pressed plates, i assumed they were all illegal!

Thanks alot mate, never had any problems with them, been stopped a few times when I was 18 with them too.

Are you coming to the drive out? I wanna stare at your seats again :eek:

Tis a lovely car you have there though :D

Yeah I'm hoping too mate - was nice meeting you. Glad you like them - (Car maybe for sale in near future - had a job interview today.)

Love it JAM, it's still not as shiney as your old VTR! You'll have to get that tub of elbow grease out for the Preston Park meet in April :)

Howay mate! your always winding me up, it is I assure you, just never catch it on a good day, the drive up ruined her! :(
Preston Park will be immaculate promise! :D

Clio 197
Aah, interview go well? :) you aren't splitting the seats are you?

It did, thanks mate (well I thought so haha!) Possibly like I said, all would depend on ease of getting a replacement interior. However would be nice for the new owner to enjoy them, and may also help car sell, so I'm in two minds. Kinda Wish they would fit a Megane RS250 haha!

Clio 197
You're after a 250 next? :eek: (can't remember what you said you wanted when we spoke lol)

Im sure you could shoe horn them in :p

Yeah I'd love one, need to sort a test drive!

Haha, front seats probably the same, it would be the doorcards, and rear bench that would be the issue! :(