ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Standard 182!

182FF
Not going to be making a build thread as i'll be doing the standard lowering a little, maybe turinis.

Moneys tight as im saving for a house!

Now im no camera man but here are some pictures.

om/user/Craig-fell/media/SAM_0460_zps9d8800fe.jpg.html]
SAM_0460_zps9d8800fe.gif
[/URL]
SAM_0462_zpse9cfedc8.gif

SAM_0463_zps331764bb.gif

SAM_0459_zpsbe4dcc56.gif

SAM_0458_zpsa8b63643.gif

182FF
Oh it's a long life from Northampton iirc! Forgot about that, sounds nice though.. Don't think it's under warrenty anymore as it looks like one of the hangers has been re welded. :/

I want the 3/4 plate & new renault sport badges but hesitant on the plate for the police.. maybe next month as this month I'm spending a fair bit on the timing belt/dephaser etc.

Must say I'm loving this site, within days of becoming a full access member my heater went, solderd a new MOSFET on & it's fine again.. Saved me a few £££ already! £12 well spent.

Looking forward to a yorkshire meet!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Welcome mate. Have a soft spot for the 182s just now especially BG. Small mods are best on the Clio anyway so never costs much.

RB Clio 182
Yes mate, that looks great! :)

Tyre shine, 3/4 plates and spray your top grill satin/gloss black and your on to a winner.

182FF
Yes mate, that looks great! :)

Tyre shine, 3/4 plates and spray your top grill satin/gloss black and your on to a winner.

Funny Enough I just did a search on spraying the Grill after seeing that pic :cheers:Just made myself a shopping list, should all be bought around the 1st, inc 3/4 plate,3m Headlight Resto, silvervisions, a new splitter either Skoda or carbon (don't wanna pay £120 out though) mines cracked..

Need to polish it & wax it!

Thanks Guys!

182FF
My Birthday yesterday, so I got the parents to get me the Headlight Resto Kit, 3/4 Plate, Silvervisons & Budweiser.
Girlfriend got me a Dog bone mount from the guys on ebay.
headlight took longer than I thought so I only did 1, it was cold and dark :(

SAM_0466_zpsfc610071.gif

The one I haven't done, but this is pretty much how the other was..

SAM_0468_zpsa7c98c6d.gif

SAM_0467_zpsc9393b7a.gif

Finished one, with silvervision.
SAM_0471_zpscce7c9ae.gif

Really want to spray that grill, but I tried getting it off but im scared of breaking it.

182FF
I need some tips on cleaning it, but I Cba cleaning it in this weather, got a big garage so may attempt a dry clean.

Problem I have is using the chamois it drys too quick & leaves brown water marks everywhere :/

3/4 plate will be on in the next pics :D

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Oh it's a long life from Northampton iirc! Forgot about that, sounds nice though.. Don't think it's under warrenty anymore as it looks like one of the hangers has been re welded. :/

My wife has a Long Life custom built exhaust on her RB 182 cup and it sounds stunning! one of the best sounding exhausts for 182's by far.

182FF
Forgot about this.. Exhaust has had its way with the trim surround :(

IMG_0921_zpsb8504751.gif

Watching my brother fix my dads Vectra, his 1.2 TCE in the back..
IMG_0912_zpsf227653f.gif

Also Got my splitter fitted thanks to the awesome group buy. £11 delivered. Thanks mattcreed!
IMG_0922_zps3158a6f1.gif

But it soon got cold and wet so I didn't trim the ends.. the wheels don't catch if I wanted to go anywhere.. so itll be good till morning.
IMG_0923_zpsdc907b3d.gif

182FF
They are good, but I need to get some protection for them, they're hazing already only did them other week. :banghead:

182FF
When you've cleaned your car & you need to dry it but it starts to rain..

100_1236_zpsc3e42160.gif

Perks of still living with the parents! Get to polish it for the Yorkshire meet on Sunday!

Question that's been asked & answered in different ways.. I'm using AG Ultra deep, should I be putting EGP over it?

Seen people say yes & no its a protection in its own etc & only if your doing this & that.. blah.