ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My second Pulsar

After breaking my mk1 clio i wanted something fast, light and chuckable, so i bought a pulsar, 1200kg as standard 4x4 and 227bhp, i then bought a mongoose 3' exhaust system/walbro and 1 bar boost so circa 300bhp.

Straight swapped it for a good cup 172 :)
I think like the new owner is going to make it mint (paint was a bit tired in place's) and put it on coilovers e.t.c

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Love them. Looks like someone's had some brown paints moments in it.. haha

I'm all for forgetting ugly looks in favour of performance pedigree...

But that looks like an absolute chav wagon. Have you looked at the picture of your exhaust?

a thirsty one
i quite like the appeal of them as an unusual sight on the road, just watch the drivetrain doesnt respond well to power increases and if you fit bigger alloys with wider profile tyres i hear the extra weight and grip and cause issues.

I didnt make it clear, i swapped it a couple of days ago for a 172cup, my pulsar for someone else's cup, liked the pulsar, but good to be back in a clio :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Loved them years ago, would never buy one though. Think you will like the clio more

Dan.

french bit of tat
love em, owned one, never again though. typical shite jap interior ( rather like a clio ) and the doors used to bend open at the tops at speed. few mods and they are fast as f**k and great fun in the wet. shame the front end is sooooo heavy though. masses of understeer.