ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Saab 9-3 Aero Sport Saloon

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
His is quick but the suspension is dreadful. I'm 99% sure it is. He bought it from a guy who he works with. It belonged to his old man who died.

Listerine & Poledo
being an old vectra with 15-yr old suspension, yep, it'll be worse than ever.
and it couldnt go in a straight line when new.

anyway, enough of classic awesome SAABs, back onto Gally's

Titanium 182
A few bit
f0a50374b90f88f6e18f10312ab042d0.jpg

Couple of extras that don't seem to be on that list.
A few extras then lol

Pictures of interior please? Especially the Bluetooth bit

535d / t5 caravelle
That's very nice that as a family car, I am very tempted to try one, does it have isofix?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yup isofix in the rear mate. :) The bluetooth is all integrated so you see nothing bar the buttons on the steering wheel.

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Key was £7/8. Bought it the other week. 3 minutes to change everything over. Bingo bango. All keys should be made like that.

One of mine looks the same. Can you re-programme the key fob yourself then? im sure read somewhere that you can. Also if you get some new rear lights I will buy yours from you if the price is right, not sure if I like my facelift ones but I will be keeping them. I think it would look better all red

fsadfsadf_zps1d744097.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely gentleman just came in to my office and asked if it was for sale! I've just total lossed his Mondeo Zetec S!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely gentleman just came in to my office and asked if it was for sale! I've just total lossed his Mondeo Zetec S!
Everything's for sale, right?
What did you give for it? With the miracle clean it must be easy to make a profit from?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The key is a 5 minutes job, just swap everything over. A theif's dream but great for replacing keys!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Everything's for sale, right?
What did you give for it? With the miracle clean it must be easy to make a profit from?
He offered me a fair bit more than I paid but not enough to accept. He was nice enough but I couldn't replace the car for anything close with what he offered imo.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
He offered me a fair bit more than I paid but not enough to accept. He was nice enough but I couldn't replace the car for anything close with what he offered imo.
That's fair.
We''ve got a 3.2 TT at my work. Chap left it with us without getting his import permit to ship to Malaysia. It's now been refused so he's asking if we'd sell it for him. Two problems, its a roadster and it's glacier blue.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I couldn't have sold that I don't think. For what you paid for it, it's pretty much irreplaceable!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed. I'll have to adjust my expectations.... again! Some fun car shopping... not!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Finest applied and sold 7 days later... Should have just put a nice 'Slick' show wax on it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I am a c**k! Alas it's gone now! I had the best of intentions truly! I even told the guy 5 or 6 times I didn't want to sell it! :(

Lol, silly boy! Money talks, but that did look a nice car!

I reckon you've beaten Hans for the fastest turnaround. Mind you, he usually writes the for sale ad on his way back from picking his cars up.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, silly boy! Money talks, but that did look a nice car!

I reckon you've beaten Hans for the fastest turnaround. Mind you, he usually writes the for sale ad on his way back from picking his cars up.
I'm positive he had one sold before he bought it before! Could be wrong!

I actually feel like Hans....

535d / t5 caravelle
Remember your thread now, was it done at rs tuning in Leeds? How much was it to get mapped?

Leon Cupra 300
Remember your thread now, was it done at rs tuning in Leeds? How much was it to get mapped?

Yes, Paul did it.. Can't remember how much now.

I fell out with the car when Saab went under.. Cracking engine though, I'd probably buy the Vectra VXR if wanted that engine again.