ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My S3

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Had her about 3 months now so thought better put some pics up, quick wash today, 2000 S3(1 month off 2001), fully loaded with just about every extra, 112000K with FASH, drives lovely, not the quickest cars in the world but lovely car to be in, handles really well, would recommend to anyone.
SL270490.jpg

SL270493.jpg

SL270491.jpg

SL270494.jpg

SL270495.jpg

SL270496.jpg

Havent cleaned inside yet so this is only pic your getting.
SL270498.jpg

Even the dog approves of it.
SL270497.jpg

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Nice that mate. How's it been? Happy to keep her?

Been good car mate, mate has offered me on it so im tempted to let her go though, as hes offered more than i paid, wanted to get some pics up just in case i decide to sell, it doesnt really get used much, i work 4 days on, 10 days off and only really gets used for work, 30 mile round trip.

Turbos.
Love the boxer, bless 'im!

Nice exterior, horrid interior! Get the seats conditioned or re-connolised...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thats the problem with Leather, it's the biggest taletale of age and wear! Exterior looks mint but the interior would put me off.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Love the boxer, bless 'im!

Nice exterior, horrid interior! Get the seats conditioned or re-connolised...

Why would i wanna waste money getting the interior done, its not a show car, its an everyday driver, i bought it in that condition, the other 7 i looked at were in the same condition, its a 9yr old car with over 100K. The dog gets in it as well, its our 2nd car for me to run around in. This place is great..lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Regardless of it being a 2nd car fella. Glip tone leather care and conditioner will put some life back into them!

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Regardless of it being a 2nd car fella. Glip tone leather care and conditioner will put some life back into them!

I havent cleaned the interior yet mate, it said so in the first post if people read it fully, i have leather cleaner for it but i would rather be sat here in the garden supping back on a couple of cold ones than be sweating my ass off cleaning the interior of the car.

Revels Mum & Sister
Miss my S3 :( Mine had 120K on it when I sold and still solid as a rock. Wish I had never sold it.

2237288214_e0b38a4b5c_b.jpg

Revels Mum & Sister
Cannot remember but they are no where near as expensive to Insure as cars of Similar power/performance. Mainly because they were/are bought by people tend not too smash them up!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I havent cleaned the interior yet mate, it said so in the first post if people read it fully, i have leather cleaner for it but i would rather be sat here in the garden supping back on a couple of cold ones than be sweating my ass off cleaning the interior of the car.

Haha! So true!

I think if I ate, slept and lived in my car, then I would be concerned about the interior. I don't, so I'm not arsed. And when I'm in the car, I'm generally driving it - which means looking out the front window (for the most part) and not really being bothered by a few bits of dust on the dash.

I think the ratio of me cleaning the car on the outside compared to the inside must be something like 10:1 :)

D.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd love one, Might have to have a look actually.

not bad for 112,000,000 miles!

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R
Miss my S3 :( Mine had 120K on it when I sold and still solid as a rock. Wish I had never sold it.

2237288214_e0b38a4b5c_b.jpg

Looks mint!

Waiting for one like this to crop up, want an 03, 225 with black leather... Some reason Audi used a dreadful blue or cream alternative...

C

ValverInBits
nice :)
Has the original K04 lasted all that time? did you notice a new turbo in the service history?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
They are great cars if you find a mint standard car.Guy at work had one and kept it mint.He was on 130k when he sold his for a TT and regreted it.

Un chaved corsa c
whats 0-60 and 100mph compared to the clio sports because i heard that they no were near as quick as they should be.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
One I has a tussle with a RAF marham was defo quick, don't know if it was standard though.

Audi TT
I want something bomb proof as my clio is costing me an arm and a leg. This could be tempting. What's the fuel consumption like? Spare parts? Servicing etc?

Nice Boxer.

Car's ok, but they just seem to lack character for me. I though they were actually quite boring to drive.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Thanks for comments on the dog as well guys, will pass them on to him..lol..hes just over a year old and starting to fill out now, got quite a bit of size to go, his dad was huge, came from very good stock.

Car is good imo, consumption is ok but i didnt buy it to check that out if im honest, sorry, servicing is ok, cost me just over £200 for a full main service and check over at main Audi dealer not long ago, including cambelt, not much quicker than 1*2's off the mark but plenty of midrange, keeps pulling after 120mph, unlike the 1*2's, cabin is much better place to be than clios too, as for boring to drive, i beg to differ, have took it down a couple of local roads i know and pushed it hard, didnt find it boring, even managed to get the back to step out a little on a couple occasions(esp off). To sum it up, i would rather have this than my 172, it just feels a lot better, looks better imo, maybe a 1*2 in the right hands on twisties might lose it but i know which one i would rather pull up in at the end of the road, great allrounder for me, recently went to Dundee and back in a day (i live in Darlington) and climbed out feeling as fresh as when i set off, get quite a few people saying "nice motors them", all i got when i had the 172 was "weheey, birds motor" from the lads, but then i am 36 after all.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Well she went today, mate kept hounding me for her so now gone to new home, time to look out for something else to play in...:evil:

Renault Clio Sport 172
My mate has recently bought an X reg S3. Its absolutely mint only done 68,000 miles owned from new by a couple in their 50's so not been thrashed either. He's just had it remapped by a company called celtictuning was 210bhp & 200lb/ft now producing 270bhp & 247lb/ft. Its a completely different car so much quicker low down in the rev range.
Next on the agenda is a turbo & intercooler upgrade which should take it above 320bhp.