ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My recent 172 MK2 pics with Supersprint fitted

Finally got time to take some pics.

Attachments

• DSC02342.jpg
    DSC02342.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC02326.jpg
    DSC02326.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC02365.jpg
    DSC02365.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC02398.jpg
    DSC02398.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC02372.jpg
    DSC02372.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 238
some more

Attachments

• DSC02353.jpg
    DSC02353.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC02320.jpg
    DSC02320.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC02311.jpg
    DSC02311.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC02378.jpg
    DSC02378.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 142

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not a fan of the zorst, at all. Fit looks terrible!

Car looks fantastic otherwise.

Audi TT 3.2
that looks mint! maybe if the exhaust was cut into the bumper it may look a bit better!
other wise looks stunning!

Those are bulb in yellow, I like it becos it is very yellow. I got another set before but not yellowish enough. I guess this is what Foglight should be, yellowish! My friend said it is French style.

I am sure it will look better if I cut the bumper. But I really dun want to cut my bumper. I may change it back to all standard one day. There is a 2mm gap :p

Yes, I am from HK.

Lionel Richie
Not a fan of the zorst, at all. Fit looks terrible!

Car looks fantastic otherwise.

paint the main rear silencer in VHT black and it would look loads better, similar to my supersprint race system, just my car is so low and the exhaust is black you can't notice it, supersprint are an excellent fit

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I had a supersprint on my last car, I loved it! was pure quality.

I agree with painting the box VHT black though.

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Looks tidy that mate, not a fan of the exhaust, but if you like it, thats all that matters. ;)

Mine are cat-back system included the center section.
Sounds good!!! Very subtle (I dun know if I mean correctly) under 3k rpm, but it will go louder after. I had fitted it for 3 weeks. I found it response better and better now. Plus, it rev faster after 5k rpm. go go go!!!

And yes, it is 120x80.
http://www.supersprintuk.com/clio-20i-16v-172-c-72_187_381.html

Here is the link I posted few weeks ago about how the system looks like.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=467048

I think some supersprint has mid-steel back box in black. I think I would keep it shinny! I dun want to cut the bumper at this moment. I know it will looks better with the arch. But let me find a cheaper rear bumper 1st. I always want to keep all the things in original. Maybe once day, back to all original when it can count as classic.

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
The only drawback with SS is the diam of the pipes. The mean dia is smaller as compared with the k-tec / jan-speed and others. Built quality is second to none. Also this design is almost from 2002, that why the end pipe looks kinda old-style.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Ideal mate this is mint! What sidelight bulbs do you have and wer did u get them? And the badge?

Ideal mate this is mint! What sidelight bulbs do you have and wer did u get them? And the badge?

Sorry, when you say sidelight bulb, u mean the one on tail light?? Or side repeater??

I am using Philip Silver Vision on tail signal light. And a Japanese brand (forgot which one) silver coated orange bulb for side repeater.

I got the "Lutecia" badge from Renault Osaka in Japan few years ago. Cup badge is from Clio 182 Cup, got it from?? Totally forgot, either ebay or member here.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Can't fault the build quality, got a supersprint on my 182 and it is very well made and sounds the nuts.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry, when you say sidelight bulb, u mean the one on tail light?? Or side repeater??

I am using Philip Silver Vision on tail signal light. And a Japanese brand (forgot which one) silver coated orange bulb for side repeater.

I got the "Lutecia" badge from Renault Osaka in Japan few years ago. Cup badge is from Clio 182 Cup, got it from?? Totally forgot, either ebay or member here.

i mean the front light, next to the xenon, i like it as it looks the same colour as the xenon?
ok, i dont have much chance of getting the lutecia badge for mine then lol!
love your car, it looks perfect! and the fact your in hk is cool as foook, get more pics up in cool places were you are