ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB 182

Dci 100
Hey,

Heres some pics of my new racing blue 182 FF, owned her just over a week, i've fitted silvervisions and aero wiper blades, might go for some of them legal pressed plates before long as mine are a little cracked and scruffy, i bought it with a KTR supersports exhaust, ordered the silenced centre section cus its a bit too much when i'm on the motorway, if that dont fix it i'll get something else, but it sounds great most of the time :)

Had a bit of a clean today before it rained, clay bar then a coat of simoniz carnuba wax, dont look too shabby imo, i finished up quick cus the thunder started about 2 minutes before i took these pics lol

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

Dci 100
:) cheers, i'd wanted one in this colour for ages!

I'm not planning to do any major modification, I've got an alpine head unit from my old car that i might fit so i might get a dash display adapter and maybe upgrade the speakers, think i'll get my steering wheel re-trimmed too but thats not urgent just now

George89

ClioSport Club Member
  F30 335D/RB 182 Cup
:) cheers, i'd wanted one in this colour for ages!

I'm not planning to do any major modification, I've got an alpine head unit from my old car that i might fit so i might get a dash display adapter and maybe upgrade the speakers, think i'll get my steering wheel re-trimmed too but thats not urgent just now

I just cannot get over how nice a colour this is, everytime I see one I am like.. Dayumn, out of interest anyone know how many 182's were made in this colour?

Dci 100
Cheers, i'm loving it so far :) I fitted up the silenced exhaust centre section today after work, managed to do it on my driveway without removing the backbox, its made a big difference to the noise levels, just a little bit louder than oem, dunno if it will change when its bedded in