ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My radio clock and interior light won't come on?

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
Right this has really done my head in I have a pioneer radio and got it fitted at 12/10/12 and it was fitted by a trusty good electrician the retail price for my stereo was £200 but I got it on sale.
I now do 100 miles a day driving to and from work in my 52 plate clio and I cannot go without a radio as it charged my phone for a satnav Aswell!
I checked the fuse that said for radio that's on passenger side of my car and it's fine? Help please!

02 Iceberg 172
Battery on the way out? Funny things start happening in Clios when the battery starts dying. Although I'm assuming the radio/interior light thing has only just started now, as you had the headunit installed in October last year?

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
Battery on the way out? Funny things start happening in Clios when the battery starts dying. Although I'm assuming the radio/interior light thing has only just started now, as you had the headunit installed in October last year?
I managed to fix it finally! My battery is fine and researching it online it said it was same fuse for interior light, clock temperature and radio with the radio symbol on fuse box but got some teason the fuse for my electric windows tripped and caused others to go!