ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my racing blue 182

liquidized RacingBlue 182
Hey all has been a while since ive posted anything lol, so thort since ive set up my foto bucket again wood post some pics!!!

CIMG2382.jpg

CIMG2549.jpg

CIMG2378.jpg

CIMG2614.jpg

CIMG2618.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

CIMG2071.jpg

CIMG2616.jpg

A4 Avant
Looks very nice. Some good locations. I love the colour co-ordinated gazebo in the last but one photo.

Glad you changed the plates from the gash italic ones.

Clio
Great pics mate, thought the first one was Cadwell park for a second!!, The stripes seemed to have disappeared off the bonnet??

yeh took them of one afternnoooon :( one of those things u do and regret it !!! yeh i seen the light with ther plates! heheh and got me silva tek bulbs aswell long last!

lol, i had a black clio before and cooodnt do it again worse to keep clean than the blue one but even worse is my new toy for the summer gonna be white!!!!

RacingBlue 182
absolutly love racing blue 182's, i decided last wk im selling/trading in my 1.2 sport replica in for a racing blue 182 in May, cant wait!!!!!