ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My photoshopped clio :) NOT a request :D

'91 Clio RT =D
ok so i learnt to lower cars on photoshop (cheers guysy) and I thought about jus lowering the front of my clio, Im unsure about it, what do you guys think?

Before:
14079287a8071230158l.jpg

After:
14079287a8071230044l.jpg

Im unsure, but I kinda like it :)

What do you lot think?

'91 Clio RT =D
i cant lower the back, my dad has this thing about torsion bars, thinks its unsafe to modify them or some s**t

'91 Clio RT =D
yer, i dunno ill talk him into it when we put the sport cat on :D

how much u think will look good mate?

Last edited:
  M135i and the shed
Probably more dangerous, handling wise, to slam the front and leave the rear at standard ride height l'd have thought. Sort pops out! :)

BG 182
Looks better at the front, get the rear done though deffo! persuade your dad, take him out for a few beers, offer to drive, get him wasted and get him to sign a note to say he will do it :D job done

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
was gonna say if it was a 3dr it would look mint with the nose down, n get some weller wheels some realy wide ones on the back Drag style ;P

C

clvs2222

^^ hey hey, same wheels as mine.

as for the mk1 5 door white thing. burn it!!

'91 Clio RT =D
dude the car cost me 50 quid :D

and im working on my old man ;)

ill just mention it every now and then. I got a "crack on" today, which means he is buckling :D

christian_reacheers for the offer mate:)

Last edited: