ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My orange 1.2!!

heres some new pictures, sorry about the quality will try and get better ones tommorow.

lots of mods since the last time i posted up.....

comments welcome

from this...

PICT0107.jpg

to this....

002.jpg

007.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

019.jpg

E30 318iS x2
Looks V nice but can't see much dif just looks like a good Tcut and polish.

How much was it if its ok to ask?

M

mini-valver

Looks well that mate! All I'd do is give the caliper's a lick of paint, look really manky behind clean black wheels!

Never above 25mpg
Should get black bullets and black diamond! Would look alright then! Not a fan of the alloys though

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Agree about the bullets, need to be differentiated from the orange side strips - black would be ideal with maybe red numbers.

Not keen on that front splitter. Looks huge.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Very nice, strange colour - is it the "Extreme" model?
I'd do the bullets, diamond & drums black and the calipers red :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks nice mate liking it coded paint the calipers n drums black mate spot on n maybe instead of having the 16v on the badges get some blank ones but i still like it the way it is looks really nice i love infurno (even tho yours isnt its a close colour)

thanks for all the comments,
its a gmax kit (handles superb!)
ive not got round to the calipers yet thats my next step and doing the 16v letters black.
also a set of replica sideskirts but im wanting a new car soon so i dont know if ill bother...

il try and get some pics of it in the daylight....

F56 MINI Cooper S
hi mate looks v.nice, how much was the colour coding of front, rear black bumpers and side strips? thinkin of gettin mine done...