ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My OEM+ Clio

Static Low
hhmmmm im not sure if the wheels look right. looks kind of odd at the back i think. good work though :)

Thanks for all the comments about it guys, ive gone for a Old skool Clio look with the lights, By the way the bra only goes on when i know im going down the Motorway, which is most week days other than weekends its on on the pics cos i'd just got back from uni.

OEM+ = original equipment manufacturer

ie. Grill, splitter and fogs

its plus because its got wheels that look better than anyother wheels renault do and its dropped looks better than standard.

Fogs were done with Tint film i bought from America, and the Rear bumper issue is a maybe im not sure about getting one now ha ha ha

p.s. anybody who thinks im being funny im not :)

OEM maybe but not OEM+

OEM is adding stuff like you have done

OEM+ is things like audi TT wheels on a VW golf

and dont say you've got the bonnet bra for motorway use! you've got it because its part of the "euro" look :S

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i know nathan you couldnt be more wrong i hate it when people put bra's on to look euro i do do alot of motorway driving just i dont mind bra's and ive had terrable luck with car bonnets and motorways. oh n the OEM+ comment you want me to put some nissan wheels on it

Something like nissan wheels would make it OEM+ without it is not!

And as for you saying the lensos looking better than any wheel Renault make... FLOL

On proper splits ;)

P1000957.jpg

06 1.2 16v
I need that bumper, mines got the 'other' one, you know the one, and i also need that splitter, megane isn't it? i also need the RS grille, come to think of it i need a few bits!

Spot on i think, bar wheels and bra.

i know nathan you couldnt be more wrong i hate it when people put bra's on to look euro i do do alot of motorway driving just i dont mind bra's and ive had terrable luck with car bonnets and motorways. oh n the OEM+ comment you want me to put some nissan wheels on it

so if its not for the look, why is it on in the pics?

and nissan wheels would make it OEM+

OEM is using other clio parts that are standard but your doesnt have

OEM+ is using standard parts from other manufactures, so yes nissan wheels would make it OEM+

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cheers for the comments guys, i know how you feel winston but i just couldnt be arse waiting to get some BBS wheels im to impatiant

Petrol Blue 182.
smooth that rear bumper fella! and lower it a s**t ton more! one nice looking car mate, loving the wheels

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
the lenso's set me back 500 winston id have to sell out more than that for a mint set of BBS's then spend god knows how much on gettin them bored out i just couldnt be arsed, Nathan it was on because id just got back from uni n as i was using my cam at uni i got the idea to take some photos simple.

you like it then rage not spoke to you in a while, and couzens im not smoothin anythin lol i might get the swoge taken out of the back bumper but other than that nothin else

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Wowsers, this bring back any nostalgia? @BIFCAIDS

Honestly, it's like when you look back at Facebook posts from 15 years ago and you read what you wrote and think "you tw@". I was a wanker back then, I mean I'm not saying I'm not 100% a wanker now but I'm not THAT wanker :LOL: Ironically, it's been 12 years since my feature in Fast Car magazine.

FB_IMG_1675943487151.jpg

FB_IMG_1634909620731.jpg
FB_IMG_1634909736495.jpg
FB_IMG_1676021264011.jpg
FB_IMG_1676021267957.jpg
FB_IMG_1676021276472.jpg
FB_IMG_1676021280983.jpg
FB_IMG_1676021287940.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Laguna and Ibiza splitters were on every car except Lagunas and Ibizas.

LOVE that rear view mirror :ROFLMAO: