ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My NHB 30th Anniversary

Thought i might as well start a thread to keep my progress in.

This is how i bought it -

DSC_0241.gif

DSC_0035.gif

recardos.gif

rinterior.gif

civic-1.gif

First mod :)

IMG00020-20101101-1245.gif

IMG00023-20101101-1324.gif

I have a new silicone hose to go on, as the one supplied kinks very easily.

Sounds immense though!

Next on the list is a new B pipe, gearknob and to refurb the door handles inside as they are abit scratched

Thats all for now :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Tints, AC, Red JDM Recaros, red JDM carpet and red Type R mats.

Basically the JDM EP3 with UK running gear.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, weird one. They're all made in Swindon, too. Then the JDM cars were shipped to Japan.

JDM car got a hydraulic rack, beefier ARB, LSD and another 15-20bhp. Oh, and a little Union Jack on the bootlid.

Yup was an option, dad had one of the first few EP3's in the country IIRC it cost £1800 for A/C when he bought his lol he still specced it and tbh I can't say I blame him, I wouldn't want a daily driver without it now. (waits for some peasant cup owners to say it's not hot enough in the UK to need A/C)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Live that style induction. Sounds mental. I'm sure something similar could be done on the 200.........

If the Tegiwa copy is the same as a GruppeM they have a drain hole on the bottom of the carbon chamber.

Nice mods mate, what bpipe are you getting?

Yeh, there is a drain hole at the bottom, there is currently a spoon B pipe on the type r forum for £250, but im just going to get an unsilenced one that a forum member gets made, only £130.

Looks nice Ben, how does it compare to the Clio? Red Recaro's are lovely.

Top end is unreal! Stupidly quick compared to the clio, up to 100 the clio would have it, but the gear change and engine give massive confidence, it loves fast gear changes.

They seem to respond well to mods, so ill do a few things and see how it goes :) Interior is on another level, and its a pretty big car, so boot is good, and it fits my BMX in nicely :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
ive noticed after 80-90 my civic just keeps going ,where the clio tends to die off...Also i can fit my bmx in mine or my 8 stone ridgeback in there...

Ad

MK2 FRS
Nice motor, owned a 30AE in Milano a few years back.

Yours is a nice example, helped Dave purchase it a while back and he has really looked after it.

320d
Good to see you did well at not modding it ;) Looks in great condition. I bet it sounds incredible with that IK.