ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Newly Lowered Racing Blue Pics

LY V6 with Recaros
Thanks for all the comments :)

Geekham - Yeah I painted them myself, used Hammerite Smooth paint form Halfords.

Ali - The vee is definitely calling, but unfortunatley I can't afford a Liquid yellow yet, so am making do lol!

Lusty - no comment! :quiet:

Hopefully they will begin to sit lower when they've settled, but I like the height. It would look good a bit lower, but I want it to be subtleso it's just about right for me :)

Abarth Grande Punto
looks good deb, again not sure about the yellow but it is a great example and well looked after!

RB 182 Cup
I'm gonna have to dig my hand deep in my pocket and get mine lowered been saying I'm going to since I bought it! Looking lovely :)

Looks superb, Sportlines were my best purchase ever, made the ride height absolutely perfect (i.e. still practical but closed the arch gap nicely) and I was surprised at how it seemed to sharpen things up a bit, even in my Cup.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
LOL imagine how many people would of fitted them for free for you!

looks spot on, like the cover too !