ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY NEW TOY

GW 200T
Mywhite197Cup001.jpg

Mywhite197Cup002.gif

Mywhite197Cup003.jpg

Mywhite197Cup004.gif

Mywhite197Cup005.gif

Mywhite197Cup006.gif

Mywhite197Cup007.gif

Came with Recaros, the speedline alloys, and AC. Well pleased with it. excuse the dirt on it had to go to manchester to pick it up

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Same as mine fella (well, bar the AC :() You'll love it, they are ace

Get the caps sprayed satin black, makes such a diference and will cost you a Halfords rattle can.

RB One Eight Two
Such a nice looking car! Will keep my eyes open when im around Cambridge. Will have to sort out a mini meet at some point...

GW 200T
Cheers all thanks for the comments will be saving up for some kinda spoiler soon wont be the cup tho as its bit ott for me

Theduck yes iam the lad that tried the recaros at TDF last week thanks for that so pleased it came with it

GW 200T
CAN OME VERY KIND PERSON PHOTOSHOP THE FRONT/REAR DIAMNONDS AND THE SIDE BULLETS GLOSS BLACK PLEASE

From experience, anthracite looks far better than gloss black.

Do diamonds, renaultsport and side badges in anthracite = win

oh and as you have black speedlines, do side strips and mirrors gloss black ;)

GW 200T
yeah like the idea of the b pillars.
was going to do the badges and side rs badge gloss black to match wheels and yes the centre caps