ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new smile inducing clio 182 with pics!!

RB 182 FF
i posted a week ago about my new arctic blue 182 FF cupped etc and here are the pics as i have finally got a day off work !
Picture 001.jpg
Picture 007.jpg
Picture 002.jpg
Picture 003.jpg

hope this works :)

RB 182 FF
finding great so far, agree with the splitter, and i have just noticed that the drivers side xenon no longer works!!!

brilliant, need to change it asap but i nto got the stuff to tkae bumper etc :( an di dont fancy paying renault silly money to do it either

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Where did you buy from mate? Im sure this used to belong to a guy who lived by my mrs' mum n dads house.

RB 182 FF
Yeah it used to be in shrewsbury looking at the previous owners. Hope u not gonna tell me any horror stories :)

p.s. Bulb issue fixed, swapped em about and bulb fine but still driver side nit working , after much f-ing I gig it all back together and started looking for ballasts then I went out in it tonight and they both worked, very weird but still!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Did u buy it from Shrewsbury? Looks like the guys who used to work at jcb there.