ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Rocco

2.0 tsi Scirocco
Hey guys,
not often i post on here, but thought id throw up a few pictures of my new scirocco iv recently purchased :
its a 2.0 tsi with a dsg gearbox, a world of difference compared to my old fiesta.
Will do some small touches to it to being with but mostly enjoying it at the momment!

Even though im overly paranoid about all the electrics and the dsg gearbox... but then i just worry too much.

So heres my old fiesta...

14226968610_09b1ab2ec8.jpg

and heres the rocco! (excuse the poor pictures)

15585114332_dc93a4c50c.jpg

14963540404_0bc8583a69.jpg

15584268175_6e78731548.jpg

Considering its only my third car and my first car was a 1996 clio i dont think iv done too bad!

Cheers for looking :)

2.0 tsi Scirocco
Sadly i couldnt afford the R :(
So this was my compromise haha
Still more then quick enough for me though, i think an R may have been too much of a big jump from a 1.4 fiesta haha

2.0 tsi Scirocco
Im going to modify it eventually, i know peoples opinions on "ruining" a car but everyone has different tastes.

The interior looks alot better in person

2.0 tsi Scirocco
I know the interior is a bit of a marmite taste, I was unsure seeing in pictures but then in person it does look awesome, not sure id pay the £2000 optional extra for it though haha

2.0 tsi Scirocco
£14000
Which I'm pleased with as it's had the front bumper resprayed, alloys refurbished, fresh service and MOT and 2 year servicing plan with vw. It's also only done 36000 and the interior is immaculate. The body work has some very minor things to sort out but the car needs a thorough detail anyway

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Very nice, I also like the interior but f**k me it's in desperate need of a clean. The leather looks hanging!

2.0 tsi Scirocco
I think it's the poor lighting and the fact it was taken at night that makes the interior look worse :/ I'll have to get a better picture of it soon!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It does look very dirty leather tbh.
Nice car though mate. I really like them, just a little boring to drive.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I don't mind the leather too much - a little 'old manish' I suppose - but certainly no deal breaker.
If you were closer, I'd volunteer to clean the interior with some Meg's Gold Class Leather Cleaner. I've got a slightly unhinged addiction to the smell of that stuff. I think 30% of the weight of my 182 seats is through layers of that stuff on the bolsters. ;)

D.

Hey guys,
not often i post on here, but thought id throw up a few pictures of my new scirocco iv recently purchased :
its a 2.0 tsi with a dsg gearbox, a world of difference compared to my old fiesta.
Will do some small touches to it to being with but mostly enjoying it at the momment!

Even though im overly paranoid about all the electrics and the dsg gearbox... but then i just worry too much.

So heres my old fiesta...

14226968610_09b1ab2ec8.jpg

and heres the rocco! (excuse the poor pictures)

15585114332_dc93a4c50c.jpg

14963540404_0bc8583a69.jpg

15584268175_6e78731548.jpg

Considering its only my third car and my first car was a 1996 clio i dont think iv done too bad!

Cheers for looking :)
Nice car! Get yourself on sciroccocentral mate :)

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Wow £14000? Is that right for one of these? Seems mental money if you ask me. You could have picked up a decent mk5 golf gti for half that!

2.0 tsi Scirocco
Cheers jesus :) the fiesta was a good little car!

I think its a pretty reasonable price for what iv got, especially since i purchsed it from Volkswagen. Theres alot that i could of got for that kind of money... but this is what i wanted.