ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Recaros

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
Just wanted to put a picture up of my Recaro's and how my car is at the moment
I got these for my birthday from my amazing other half :D they are soooooo comfy.

Comments welcome :)
DSC02482.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

Nimbus Megane R26
wish i was with someone that would buy me £800 recaro's lol. look really nice though! jelous!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice to see standard apart from Turinis outside, love standard bullets.

Bux

Golf GTD
Screw buying women jewellery or taking them out for a romantic meal for their birthday, just buy them some recaros for their car!

Look great! :cool:

Megane 225 F1
Screw buying women jewellery or taking them out for a romantic meal for their birthday, just buy them some recaros for their car!

Look great! :cool:

I think all of my ex girlfriends would have slapped me, told me to f**k off and finally ask "whats recaro?"

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
Yes Nick he really does spoil me, still can't believe it! lol

I love the seats so much, much more than jewellery lol. Got to get a cup spoiler next and then it will look reeeeaaalllly good:cool:
Oh and clean her too!

recaro'd arctic 182
Look nice!

But never seen the point in this mod tbh for £800 must better things out there

I paid £900 for mine and it's the best £900 i ever spent, they totally transform the car and until you actually put them in your car it does seem alot of money.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Being honest I've had these seats in my old 172 and the T and you can get much better seats for the cash but none look the part as much as the Recaros. Still sit a bit high for me.

Car looking great and the seats, all i have to say is a wish my other half bought me Recaros.

Whats next after cup spoiler ?

Lowerage ?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I know what people say about price but for looks and oe look there is no better.

Most other seats just look aftermarket imo.

Being honest I've had these seats in my old 172 and the T and you can get much better seats for the cash but none look the part as much as the Recaros. Still sit a bit high for me.

I agree, totally. Tried a trophy round Brands Hatch with these in and several other cars since and to be honest, they didn't offer any more support over the standard 182 seats and I actually seemed to sit higher in them!

I guess people buy them for looks rather than function though.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
They look fab, think I agree with Jamie and fUbAr's comments though.

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
Car looking great and the seats, all i have to say is a wish my other half bought me Recaros.

Whats next after cup spoiler ?

Lowerage ?

I don't think I will be lowering it any more, but i am defo after a cup spoiler to make it look even better:D

None
I think they look awesome, i'm not into modding my clio's engine or performance but i would love a set of recaro's just for the looks if nothing else.

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
Thanks for all of the comments guys :) It's just changed the car so much, it's sooo comfy to drive and I am sitting alot lower than I used to be...it feels much much lower but i love it! :D

RS Twingo 133
Recaros FTW. They are defo lower than the standard seats. I had a standard 182 a couple of cars ago. Also they are one of the few seats that don't give me back ache, but I know some other people don't get on with them.

Price of getting them retro fitted is wounding considering they were only a £150 option!