ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new purchase

Clio 182
been on the look out for a good 182 for a few weeks and came up trumps this week!

found myself a 54 plate 182 with 26,000 miles, 1 careful lady police officer owner and full service history, from a franchised dealership for... £6100!!

SOLD

so here it is, my 182!

Photo0005.jpg

Photo0006.jpg

pick it up in a few days at which point its going to get a proper wash!!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Glad you are happy with your purchase!

People are probably going to start slating you for not getting it for 3.5k but ignore them.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Looks good,

but asbove could have had a bumper respray?
Have the belts been done?

Clio 182
yea all the belts done etc, its been very well looked after! not a mark on it.

whats this about a sticker on the bumper? got all the history and reciepts and theres no mention of a respray etc at all.

MCS R56
'1 lady Police officer'....okay. They're hardly gonna write 'One 18 year old Chav, thrashed to within an inch of it's life and sold because insurance was £1M!'

Just joking.

Looks nice. Hope you enjoy!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i wouldnt worry you've checked it over and your happy with it, some havent had them stickers on anyway, looks very nice

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
suppose to be mate but ive seen some uncuuped ones and there pretty high so god knows.

Clio 182
thanks for the messages guys, needless to say there will be a few touches made to keep it smart, carbon fibre splitter is a dead cert!!

Black 182
Very nice , im sure you will have checked every thing out properly , enjoy it mate nice colour

Black 182
lol, isnt the difference like 3mm?

lolz. Ditto tbh.

People rave about cup packs but the silver wheels look good. Most people will lower it anyway so the suspension doesnt matter. 95.42% of the time the splitter is missing. The spoiler? Bothered.

Well said ;)

BG182®
Was this on Autotrader by any chance? think I rang up about that one but opted out as I wanted the cup packs. Was deffo the colour I wanted though :(