ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Parada after 1 trackday.

Westy. MX5
IMG_1049.jpg
[/IMG]

For the first laps of Woodbridge on a wet greasy track I told by the marshals that this was not a place for testing my drift skills, new tyres and a wet surface do not go together. As the track dried out an hour later and the new tyres scrubbed in, grip vastly improved, they felt like my Toyo T1r's which I'm familiar, only better. All was going well until late in the afternoon when noticed a bit off wear, as in the photo.
It's the nearside wheel outside edge that is worn a bit :eek:
I know Woodbridge is killer for tyres but I only bought a new set last Thursday, the other 3 tyres are fine.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Poor wheel alignment and hard cornering. The paradas are super soft tbf.

Westy. MX5
Only had alignment done in February but will have it checked again. Why wouldn't you use Paradas on track Kevster?

260% JCW
Only had alignment done in February but will have it checked again. Why wouldn't you use Paradas on track Kevster?

I've seen a few sets now that have been chewed up on track days, great for road use though.

Your tyre pressure wont help mind.

i ran a set of paradas at rockingham and oulton in a megsport and was hooning, i could still have used them afterwards, some major alignment/camber issues there.