ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Nimbus R27!

Nimbus R27
Picked her up Fri and its been detailed all weekend. Excuse the low light iphone shots! :D

2be236e3-1.jpg

38ff668e.jpg

bb56307e.jpg

7ba7e2c8.jpg

#306 of 500, xenons, folding wing mirrors, cup splitter, spoiler, skirts, tunepoint etc..

Really happy with her and she drives really nice too! :D

Good colour good spec and looks so much better than the 200's do. If I was buying another RS I think I'd be looking for one the same. Black speedlines would finish it off IMO.

Not keen on the additional spolier/splitter, but otherwise the best looking Renaultsport Clio ever. No exceptions.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks ace, very good spec on that!

Lose the pea shooter pipe trims though, look pony imo

Nimbus R27
lol....she is a good looker (biased of course!)

turns a few heads thats for sure! I know its a cliche, but it looks soooo much better in real life. Its stance and cheekiness is great! My mate came round to see it and called it bonkers...which sums it up nicely!

tiTTy & SV650
I agree with the comments, a Nimbus R27 takes my fancy.

I'll probably settle for a Nimbus 225 Trophy though for a wee change

Nimbus R27
Im wondering if I can get some knocked up that are slash cut and rolled so that they follow the diffuser angle?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Im wondering if I can get some knocked up that are slash cut and rolled so that they follow the diffuser angle?
Is it a standard exhaust? If so, the tips just stick onto the end of the standard exhaust, which is slash cut and follows the diffuser angle!

S4 Avant
Yep, definately will..... where abouts do you meet?

This is a good question. Normally where ever I decide! Matlock Bath is common, sometimes head over to see the lads in Lincoln. Keep an eye out in east mids section, although you'll have to pay £10 in order to post in there. (well worth it though, just for the technical guides alone)

Nimbus Megane R26
Lovely car mate, same colour as my r26..strange colour in the flesh though isnt it..love it. Should try and meet up for some pics at the next big meet that we could both goto..R27 and R26 in nimbus are very rare.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I didn't enough know they made the R26 in Nimbus! Any pics, great colour.