ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Meggy Full Fat 225 (56k no no)

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
NO NO NO NO ........... You must give me that car now !!!!:mad:

So want one, just cant bring myself to sell the clio for £4.25 or however much they are fetching at the moment as 2nd hand vehicles!

Great choice in car my fav right now colour too.

I Hope you enjoy it mate !:D

I might just follow your lead ?

The only thing that confuses me about the Meg sports is there seems to be so many specs out for the 225?

Can anyone give a definitive guide to what is what !

Broken Diesel Megane :(
225 full fat (or lux)

225 trophy

225 cup

225 full fat with cup packs

225 f1

230 r26

i think

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Cheers Darren, thats a little clearer i think. So does that mean yours is the 225 ff (lux) ?

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Oh I seen one (Meg) the other day with twin pipes like the 182 shape with a grey surround on rear bumper & said GT on it

Whats that one then ?

Mint car, the 'new' style alloys really set it off, I was never a big fan of the originals.

Stunning pics from a camera phone as well, last one is superb :)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I really like that colour. I always think it's a shame they didn't do a Gunmetal Grey Vee!

Dan

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
I am not understanding ???

Ralph do you hunt through the piston heads pages on a daily basis lmao ? !

Who don't! lol.

Actually was just browsing the meganes for no apparent reason and saw that and the name.

This thread was fresh in my mind. Just wondered why its up for sale really.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
yeah me too Ralph looks a great example.

Come on Harry spill the beans .......... whats the deal ?

Clio 197
Oh I seen one (Meg) the other day with twin pipes like the 182 shape with a grey surround on rear bumper & said GT on it

Whats that one then ?

The "GT". 2 litre turbo with 175 bhp.

think could be same engine the Renaultsport Megane full fat Lux in DCi.

Is that the 175bhp version

I mean they do Renaultsport Megane full fat Lux in DCi. It the same look the 255 model.

Dyson
To cut a long story short, well actually that’s a bit difficult so here goes.

As per my previous http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=266118 thread. I've just split with the mrs. I bought the meggy to drown my sorrows and cheer me up knowing i'd only keep it for 6mths or so. Anyways now if got it and love it, I've realised that in the long run I defiantly can't afford to run it, i already have a company car so don't need another car. I suppose it was a bit of an impulse buy.
Also I bought it via work so got a good deal:approve:

We're trying to sell our house at the moment which will take a long time due to the time of year and the current housing market.

The idea was to sell the house, pay off he loan on the meggy and buy my own place. Happy days, toy in the garage smile on my face!

The harsh reality is we're currently paying a grand total of £522 for a 182 and a 225 including insurance.

Fair enough, the ex drives the clio but we're both still paying for it and until we sell the house money will get really tight!

I've put it on piston heads and not here to see if someone comes along and offers me the right money I’ll let it go, If not I’ll struggle on and enjoy it ;)

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Ah get you mate, damn thats some difficult times by the sounds of it sorry Harry.
At least the Meg puts a smile on your face while youve got it eh!
Hope it all works out for you + get to keep hold of it;)