ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Meggy Full Fat 225 (56k no no)

Dyson
Had a bit of spare time yesterday so gave her a quick wash and Supagard (shite but all we had at work). Can't drive it until the 12th Nov but cleaning it still gives me the horn!!:rasp:
21102007032.jpg

21102007031.jpg

21102007033-1.jpg

21102007034-1.jpg

21102007039.jpg

21102007035-1.jpg

21102007036.jpg

Taken with my N95

Golf R soon...
Can't wait for a blast in that! :)

Looks bloody gorgeous Hazza, well done! Family of RS's now;)

That colour is really nice!

P

phill172

very nice mate, quite a rare one, you dont see many 225 ff, sisters got one too with the full sunroof, have yet to see another like it, love the colour looks fantastic, and the wheels look magic too

Broken Diesel Megane :(
It does look like a Trophy but it isnt. Its got orange seatbelts...... and a cup pack

ah right, yeah as dan said think they came with red calipers too.

mine has the orange seatbelts too. i never even noticed them til i was driving off the forecourt lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
very nice mate, quite a rare one, you dont see many 225 ff, sisters got one too with the full sunroof, have yet to see another like it, love the colour looks fantastic, and the wheels look magic too

I agree with the colour, its the best by a long shot.

Inferno is for steers and queers isn't it Haggis boy?? ;)

haggis boy is a mythical creature that roams up here :rasp:

inferno is by far the best colour. have some pictures to upload from yesterday of the baked bean but camera is at home.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

haggis boy is a mythical creature that roams up here :rasp:

inferno is by far the best colour. have some pictures to upload from yesterday of the baked bean but camera is at home.

Best colour...like dan says for fags! Won't comment on the mythical creature tho!

TeZ

Non RS : (
Saab GetTheFeckOuttaHere,

That big 4x4 you had was it somebody elses i see it everday in burford - witney area.

Certainly is a weird spec, is a facelifted car but has the ph1 dash and clocks :S

Definitely not a trophy as they were ph1 only and had blue seat belts and stitching on the seats, wheel and gearknob.

Dyson
It is a phase 1.

I just love the power delivery of a turbo car. I'll miss my 182 though:(

I don't car what people say, I will be putting a CS sticker next to the curent "Megane Sport" sticker

Octavia VRS
Love it mate.

Darren, didn't spot the baked bean when I was up over the weekend, although the guy who lives up there has seen you about

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Certainly is a weird spec, is a facelifted car but has the ph1 dash and clocks :S

Definitely not a trophy as they were ph1 only and had blue seat belts and stitching on the seats, wheel and gearknob.

Facelifted??

Love it mate.

Darren, didn't spot the baked bean when I was up over the weekend, although the guy who lives up there has seen you about

ah right no bother. tbh i wasnt about much at the weekend. was in aberdeen on sat, and had it locked away for cleaning sunday.

wahts the guys name, what he drive? pm me if you like. at least the weather wasnt too bad for you coming up.

Dyson
I'm driving it tonight now! yeah. Spoke to Adrain Flux who did it now for the dame price as when i'm 25.

Can't wait till 6pm now!!!!