ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new k&n

clio 1.2 with k&n
i just fitted my k&n to my 1.2 clio its standard apart from that, and im very impressed its now sounds like a ferrari! im not joking its amazing, its much faster now aswell im going to race my freind later in his 206 gti and i think i could keep up and when i get my back box i think it will be running about 150 bhp and i might get a de cat thingy to get it to 200bhp! cant wait:) i just wonderd if i could fit 15s on my clio? its got 14s on now but i dont want the wheels to rub if i get 15s thanks.

Clio 1.2 16v
i just fitted my k&n to my 1.2 clio its standard apart from that, and im very impressed its now sounds like a ferrari! im not joking its amazing, its much faster now aswell im going to race my freind later in his 206 gti and i think i could keep up and when i get my back box i think it will be running about 150 bhp and i might get a de cat thingy to get it to 200bhp! cant wait:) i just wonderd if i could fit 15s on my clio? its got 14s on now but i dont want the wheels to rub if i get 15s thanks.

lmao lmao 150bhp with an induction kit? have a laugh you c**t

clio 1.2 with k&n
thought id get a few people saying i dont think so, but didnt expect to be called a cu*t!!! lol. im hurt!!:(

Engles Mummy
shut it m8 50bhp 4 a decat get a f**kin life nd get off this forum

lmao lmao 150bhp with an induction kit? have a laugh you c**t

Two classic examples of how to be a t**t, love it!

clio 1.2 with k&n
just shows theres sum real nice people on here. who cant have a laugh. sorry 2 upset u grumpy no good waste of skin

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
i think these people should all get penalty points for insulting the newbie, thats teh clio sport rules, hurry up mod's point everyone

EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
People are so Quick to Insult, As soon as I read it i knew he was having a Laugh, Thats the Suffolk sense of Humour :D I'm a Born n Bred Suffolk Boy and we know how to have a Laugh

PH1 172 Sport
I knew it had to be a joke straight away although I have met some people (if they can be called that) who think an induction kit and a dustbin exhaust on a 1.1 makes them quicker then most cars on the
road.

Thumbs up for this thread its made me laugh even if some have got irrate about it.

aqy42.gif