ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Iceburg 172

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Hi guys n gals

You may recall a post a while ago entitled "The Purchase..." Well, two weeks, (Cambelt and Auxilery belt, Service, MOT and Valet) later.

I picked it up yesterday at 4pm, Drove it away and low and behold, It rained. Got covered in stuff on the way home, so i fully detailed it this morning. (Phone pictures as Digi Cam was upstairs :p)

Meg's Gold class shampoo
Meg's smooth surface clay kit
AG SRP
Meg's Liquid Wax
AG Extra Gloss Protection

Mods Done so far. . .

LED Sidelights
CS External Stickers in the rear quarter windows

And soon to have silversions. . . .

Here it is. . .

Snapshot612.jpg

Snapshot617.jpg

Snapshot618.jpg

Snapshot619.jpg

Snapshot620.jpg

Snapshot621.jpg

Snapshot622.jpg

Snapshot624.jpg

Snapshot623.jpg

320d
I love this car, the best part for me is it just looks like a completely standard mint condition car.
The cruise control is a welcome addition aswell, should have been standard on all ph2 172's imo not just the late ones.

Thanks Brett, I love it. Its in awesome condition for its age, interior is spotless, and will be kept like it. :D

I think the Mintness has something to do with the hour and a half of my life spent on cleaning it! But thats neither her nor there :p

lol! Are you her boy friend? :rasp:

Very nice 172 btw. Looks just like mine!

Lmao! You've got a late 172 being on 04 plate havent you!?

BMC CDA on it tonight and then finished........ (for now anyways)

Cheers for the comments too! :D