ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Exhaust

MY04 Scooby STi
Got my new exhaust fitted this morning at Torque Exhausts in Enfield

Will try and get a vid up tomorrow

From this:

PICT0005-3.jpg

To this:

PICT0001-1.jpg

PICT0004-3.jpg

I love this one, looking up the tailpipe through the silencer

PICT0002-3.jpg

The spec is: 2.25in bore, de cat pipe, middle silencer , 1 small silencer on each tailpipe, tailpipes tiny bit larger then standard

Renaultsport Clio 182
Erm, I can't spot any difference - apart from it looks a little thinner? Looks very clean though. Does it perform better then? Or sound better?

tiTTy & SV650
is it 2.25" all the way to the *****mould then?

Looks stealthy i.e. pretty standard, good if you liked the standard zorst.

How does it sound, any burble on start up and idle? Any noticeable difference in driveability i.e. low down torque and through the rev range before the 5k kick.

MY04 Scooby STi
Thanks for all the comments guys.

To answer your questions

Yes it is 2.25 in all the way through. This is to keep the highest amount of back pressure possbile.

I looked at the 3in tailpipe and imo it just looked too big on the car. I like the way it looks standard but packs a punch

It has a lovely burble at idle even from cold. The noise is incredible going up the rev range. I would'nt say its really noticable but it feels so much smoother and quicker up to 5 k

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
ed why not go for 2.5inch bore thats optimum, its only a 1/4inch bigger than standard,

whens the next night out to, i was fucked last time

Audi TT 3.2 V6
sounds like your camera struggled to pic up them low notes? sounded good as it pulled away though

MY04 Scooby STi
Im gonna try and get a better sound clip of it on a proper video camera.

Lawrence. Im ready when you are fella

Racing Blue 182
it sounds nice, but i dont like the way its sat. looks like its going to melt your bumper. need dropping in my opinion