ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new DCi shed

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Sold the twingo on as I didn't like having so much money tied up in it, looking to get a lease car but still sitting on the fence on one so needed a runabout asap, didn't want to spend over a grand so went to look at a local DCI that was advertised

10154405_10200870736971128_85087999_n.jpg

Advert was brief, just said clio DCI, 135k miles, timing belt done, cheap tax, no mot

went to have a look at it, the guy had mot'd it the day before and it only needed a snapped spring which he had done and passed! advisory on the front brakes (f**king advisory?! they vibrate the car to bits they are that warped!)
Noticed the blue I on the badge, quick peak behind the bumper confirms its a DCI80 - BONUS!

cheeky offer and it was mine! got it home and gave it a pressure wash and blasted the mud out the arches etc (guy had used it for 6 years to nip back and forward to work) its got a few dings etc but no rust, no sign of any accident damage and it runs well! think its got a leaky injector seal which ill have a look at one day ive got a day off!
1920988_10200870464244310_1162448598_o.jpg

Just ordered a set of discs and pads, oil, oil filter, air filter, cabin filter and fuel filter for it and we will see how it goes over the next few months!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Sweet! Another DCI. Seeing 76mpg out of mine at the moment. Reckons I'll have 850 miles out of this tank!

Sounds like a goodun! 80, I'm jealous.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
my 100 lasted 2 days before it was mapped and then about 6 months before it shredded its clutch!! no tuning this time! maby a few RS touches but no power chasing!

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
You cannot keep away from the bloody things! Look forward to see what you've got planned for this one.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
this one is just mega cheap, as much as id love to wide track it and RS kit it its all about saving cash until were in the new house and keep miles off a lease car if I get something.cd player was shafted so stuck a laguna cabasse in it that I had lying about
WP_20140402_002.jpg