ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new clio cup

vw bora
brought this last saturday off the lad who is buying a vx220 (thread abit further down) finally got chance to clean it and get some pics would like your oppinions i paid £3200 with 84000m full renault s/h cambelt and aux done couple of dinks nothing major and totally standard for now :approve: i got the yozza sport stealth and orange caliper paint coming mid week booked in for a decat at mij performance saturday and im currently making my own box for the itg filter
Photo-0029.jpg

Photo-0030-1.jpg

Photo-0032.jpg

Photo-0033.jpg

Photo-0034.jpg

vw bora
yeah its on 30mm eibach springs would like it a bit lower but not too much just so the gap between the arch and wheel is filled

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Good Fella..... Just keep the Mods very simple yet effective and you'll have a Cracking Car

vw bora
yeah im not gunna do much to the body think it will look nice with it a bit lower and a little bit of orange on the calipers and 2.0l 16v badges and gunmetal alloys then its all engine work from then :D