ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Clio 197 :)

Albi Blue 197
Just bought my first Clio Sport. The 197. I've been a bit of a ford man in the past owning 2 MK6 Fiesta Zetec S's and a Fiesta ST. None where standard. I love playing with my cars :) - Im from Essex, Hornchurch area, so if your local, look out for me :)
I had a trip down to Birminham to pick this up. I love it! Its fast and loves to rev! It performs very well through the rev range.

23msqwp.jpg

I have a few ideas in mind.
Probably not to everyones cup of tea but i have illuminous yellow cs.net stickers on the car, so i was thinking illuminous yellow powdercoated wheels maybe? Just to be a bit different and recognizable lol! It could go well??? Will need to be photoshopped 1st i reckon.
Where can i get the carbon fibre front renault logo for these?
Vinyl roof rap?

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know :)

Reece.

a low one
I think the yellow wheels would make it look cheap tbh mate. Looks spot on with silver wheels and it would be a shame to ruin such a lovely looking car!
Maybe some coilovers to stiffen it up abit and an exhaust system? Either way a lovely motors dude :)

Albi Blue 197
It has an uprated exhaust system. It sounds lovely, pops and burbles. It has also had a remap. I have a few performance mods in mind of my own so it will need another remap again.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
No yellow bits :(

And its a Renaultsport Clio, no such thing as a Clio sport, well a 1.4 version ;)

Last edited:

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Hmmn my post looks retarded now, I'm sure there wasn't any pics when I posted :S

Anyway dont bother with the yellow, just a slight drop and spacers would see it right.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lovely. Silver and Albi go so well together, yellow would look naff IMO.