ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new cars :D

secret
the clio has no been passed over to my girlfriend along with another bottom end and new clutch as cyclinder 4 was down :(

for a few months a was trying to find the right car for me, mainly wanting more power and 4 wheel drive, evo 5 was 1st to come along as what i wanted but then i decided i wanted a small car still so after looking and looking a came across my car of choice sooo...
being a very petrol hungry car and mainly a weekend and toy type car i needed a diesel to use as a everyday car, firstly wanted a clio dci 80 but after a week or so of looking and ringing people i came across a polo tdi just round the corner from me, we went to see it and its perfect and a steal in my eyes so i bought it

polo 1.9 tdi sport
f5c458b5.jpg

23bbbd95.jpg

anyway im probs boring you now so i will get on with it!!!

ive bought a nissan pulsar GTI-R

spec of the top of my head...

M reg in black
Tein coilovers and camber adjusters
bigger front brake setup
forge front mount kit with samco hoses
bigger rad and twin fans
hks blow off valve
blitz turbo timer
greddy boost controller
apexi induction kit
front and rear strut brace
tsw evo r alloys with yoko pradas
mongoose down pipe and exhaust system
samco coolant hoses
corbeau revolution bucket seat
momo steering wheel and snap off boss
cobra cat 1 alarm inc tilt sensors
exedy 6 paddle clutch
B&M short shifter

stated around 345bhp on high boost

i will give full spec at later date

this is on the way home from picking her up

531eca6b.jpg

after a good clean and tidy up ive now

painted intercooler black
stripped out the rear
put jap tow sticker on
got some brembo calipers and 330mm discs to go on

66ac7f74.jpg

5ed6243a.jpg

21fb5d9c.jpg

8fbab5ae.jpg

ff57c043.jpg

8b73e7f2.jpg

b21c46dc.jpg

enjoy!

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wow, TSW Evo R's and a laguna splitter, its like going back to the 90's! ;)

I do like the Pulsars, their fragileness (is that a word?) scares me though.

secret
i think i will be changing the wheels and splitter but we shall see how things go, idealy want 16s but dont think they will fit over the brembos

S3 Sportback, Ninja
I couldnt give a s**t about your Polo but I Farking LOVE Pulsar's Hero car!

53 Clio's & counting
Has the pulsar had a rebuild mate? I remember many horror stories of standard pistons not liking anything over 1 bar of boost?

Oh, and Clio media? lol

work for BMW
I just brought a polo fsi looks exactly like yours :)
im loving the interior and all the extras

secret
erm can someone move section for me please

yeah 1.2 bar is quite safe aparently, 1.4 bar is borderline. i will be forging it next year anyways.

polos brilliant 2bh, 500 miles to a full tank and its comfy.

53 Clio's & counting
Doubt it, they took 1.2bar in my 200sx all day long, and it's basically the same engine.

It's the chocolate drivetrain you need to worry about.

I think it was Simon Norris's place I heard that?

the 50/50 torque split is a little odd, but im sure it will be plenty fun

Pulsars do nothing for me I'm afraid, ugly moneypit. As said the drivetrain is made out of chocolate, at least you're addressing the woeful brakes on it as they truly are shocking out if the box. A mate of mine had one years ago and was forever spending money replacing stuff that broke even back then as a relatively new car. Granted after he ploughed a small fortune into it it was very quick but it remained fragile up until the point he lbrenched it into a field.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I do like Pulsars but I'm not an Asian guy in my early 20's so I'll never own one unfortunately.

Is the polo the 130 tdi? Good engine ;)

Swift Sport
Nice mate, I'll look out for you... Either flying past me or at the side of the road with your hazards on!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love Pulsars! I'd never be brave enough to own one though!

secret
Polo is great little car

Pulsar is just a weekend car so i can cope with any issues, previous owner had it for 3 years with no real problems at all and yes i do know him before someone says they will tell u anything to sell lol

If ur out and about tonight ste i will stop and say hi, aint seen u ina while

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love it because it saying I don't give a f**k, i'm fast. Very purposeful.

I hate the cars in general but at least yours is a stripped out pocket rocket to make up for it.

Oh and the Evo R's give it instant hero status!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Does it still have the brolley??

I bough one not knowing about them and found it be mistake! Bizzarre! Expect it in a rollsroyce but not a nissan sunny designed for rallies

secret
No brolley but i want one, one on ebay for £60

It had all interior in when i bought it but soon got taken out, got some new quick release 4 point harnesses i need to get in it, it just needs tlc 2bh

The evo r alloys are growing on me but if i decide to sell the 330mm brake setup for a smaller yet they will soon go, im amazed hpw much attention the car gets. Stuck in traffic the other day and 2 lads in a beamer stopped and got my attention to ask about it. But im guessing its also going to grab the polices attention alot and always get pulled :( we shall see ay

120d M Sport
Saw this about last night, I was just making my exit from the orbitals having had a good tussle with a black Type-R, hope you dusted it after for me ;)

secret
That black type r was rapid!! I did dust it for u but was inpressed with it

U out next weekend as will come say hiii

Clio 172 Cup
This was mine if there's anything you need to know about them ask away i built and re-built it twice!!! was 345bhp when it left me.

Pulsar.jpg

Guv