ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new car

clio 182
sold my clio 182 last week and replaced it with this today,197 r27 f1
media_zpsba1e6b57.jpg

media-1_zpsb4f9aca9.jpg

media-2_zps5f520f06.jpg

media-3_zps43fecd5c.jpg

media-6_zpsb215811e.jpg

media-4_zpsd78a7795.jpg

clio 182
Just read the thread.there was a scam advert aswell for the same car.i payed 5k for it and has loads of recipts.had the cambelt done and drivers seat replaced 2 weeks ago.hes had the car from 2009 and it has full renault history.it was cheap as he payed the outstanding finance off on the car and was getting a new car on friday

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Just read the thread.there was a scam advert aswell for the same car.i payed 5k for it and has loads of recipts.had the cambelt done and drivers seat replaced 2 weeks ago.hes had the car from 2009 and it has full renault history.it was cheap as he payed the outstanding finance off on the car and was getting a new car on friday

Spot on-
& exactly what I said in the thread- enjoy the car.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Best colour, so underrated on here. In the flesh, freshly waxed its awesome. Don't ruin it with spacers and stuck on "aero kit" tat..... Spoiler if you must ;)

remap is a must IMO, even on a stock motor.

RB 182
saw you'd bought this on Facebook!

You're mad for your Renault Sports!

Looks quality mate, we'll have to nip out when the weathers nice.