ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car (JAP CONTENT)

mx5
Tried texting you but my phone is playing up. New car looks mint! Didnt realise you were getting one so soon, I wanna check it out sometime.
You still gna come to any cs meets?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
only things id change is the wheels n plates, get friendly with someone in japan, get them to register it over in japan, get them to send the plates over with documentations and drive it on jap plates only thing is you need it to be insured over there i think but dont quote me on it, cars ace tho mate im very jelous

stupidest idea EVER!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Can't see why you would go to all the trouble tbh. Wouldn't add anyhting to the car.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
not trying to add any money to if it your thinking that just looks better with jap plates rather than uk plates :S

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't mention money.

I don't think anybody would give a fcuk what the plates looked like? Not going to get the car anymore attention.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
IIRC the Jap Import version as this looks to be is 168bhp, 10 more than the vti as this is the SIR. That was certainly the case with the CRX Del-sols of the same time.

Top car, in top condition with some subtle little additions. OE wheels look wicked in that colour and I think CF bonnets suit Jap cars better than anything else.

Strip it! ;)

I'm no expert on Hondas but it looks more like a UK car with jap style (square) plates and an SiR badge... Non?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I didn't mention money.

I don't think anybody would give a fcuk what the plates looked like? Not going to get the car anymore attention.

no need to get shirty :quiet: it was merly a sugestion from me about reg plates, i know of a lad with a US S3 with yank plates on it looks cool as fook n gets loads of attention from people at shows/meets and the police but doesnt get done because its purfectly legal to do. x

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Haha course Malice is right. Anything else would be stuuuuupid!

Not a bad car mate. Hope your happy. :) Vtec change is a bit pants in these imo. Not like the Type R's but still good.

A lad i know has one the same but a coupe. Same colour etc. He has a mani, exhaust etc spent a fortune infact but my mums 330 beemer still pushes down the road.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's EK9 or nothing mate imo. Look forward to seeing some updates tho.

172 Cup
Lol, my mate from work was looking to buy this car! Gutted for him, happy for you mate.

I have a VTi atm, I'm not enjoying it tbh!

8.jpg

Matt.

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
Lol, my mate from work was looking to buy this car! Gutted for him, happy for you mate.

I have a VTi atm, I'm not enjoying it tbh!

8.jpg

Matt.

yea i think i might have spoken to him on ek9.org :p
you're not too far mate! we could have a meet or something?

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
lol! soon! listing the mods, the cars currently in garage getting a remap because i think its overfueling too much in vtec. :)

Titanium 182
Thats quite nice IMO, bue the "Honda the power of dreams" sticker made me laugh.
Made it sound like a magic chariot.