ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car (JAP CONTENT)

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
yesyes, a 2000 Honda Civic VTI EK4 which i arranged a meeting yday and went to see the car, fell in love with it and bought it!

let the pics do the talking!

DSC_0671.jpg

DSC_0672.jpg

DSC_0673.jpg

DSC_0681.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0678.jpg

DSC_0679.jpg

DSC_0676.jpg

Few from pistonheads:

http://pistonheads.com/classifieds/...s=9&make=HONDA&model=CIVIC&imgsrv=1&current=1

comments welcome! :D

vin

If I'd just bought that I'd be waving goodbye to alot of money. I'd have a massive shopping list of mods for an EK!

yea theyre very addictive to mod! ill be turning it into a track car soon!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Wheels and plate look horrible. And if its anything like my pals old one the interior is reminiscint of an old folks home.!!

Wheels and plate look horrible. And if its anything like my pals old one the interior is reminiscint of an old folks home.!!

yea well, i only got it today and there are going to be a few changes! :rasp:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i like them but wouldn't buy one :eek:

Id be too dissapointed and wished id have worked a bit harder and bought the type R version :rasp:

M2 Competition

Do you ever have anything nice to say?!

I like it vinvin, looks like a well looked after example :D

its really mint inside but these pics and my camera skills cant show it lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
dont worry about alan and ar they are both s**t people and dont like anything unless one of them has it...

looks a nice clean car! would be spending alot of money on it if it was me too lol!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Awesome car sir.

Forgot i have to agree with Peperami only copper on the force injectin more horse testosterone than Arnie and Malice the battered Mouser.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Nice, was hunting for a mint VTi coupe with a b16 before i got the 172, as there were none about:(

J

J182sport

Looks mint,i had a VTi 160hp coupe version for a while was a great little car sounded awesome above 5,500rpm! with a intake system on,

mine had Ep3 type r seats in nice little touch!

hehe, i love this car, just went to get a bit of petrol and it catches quite some attention!
vtec kicks hard in this!

RS Twingo 133
IIRC the Jap Import version as this looks to be is 168bhp, 10 more than the vti as this is the SIR. That was certainly the case with the CRX Del-sols of the same time.

Top car, in top condition with some subtle little additions. OE wheels look wicked in that colour and I think CF bonnets suit Jap cars better than anything else.

Strip it! ;)

IIRC the Jap Import version as this looks to be is 168bhp, 10 more than the vti as this is the SIR. That was certainly the case with the CRX Del-sols of the same time.

Top car, in top condition with some subtle little additions. OE wheels look wicked in that colour and I think CF bonnets suit Jap cars better than anything else.

Strip it! ;)

will be stripping it when i have a bit of fun with on the road. sorry, this IS the UK vti :p the indicator is on the left side but right now, i've been told its about 178bhp.

VaVa
Not my bag at all, but looks in great condition for the age!

Enjoy!

Oh and..... can't.... re...sist..... VTEc just kicked in y0!!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I absolutley love that sir! 158bhp! Same engine from the Jordan iirc? The B16B units are indestructable!

I will own an Ek9 for certain!

i like it, nice colour and looks pretty clean. Would change the plates though and the power of dreams sticker.

looks great for its age.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Not a fan but it is clearly a big step up from the clio so fair play.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
only things id change is the wheels n plates, get friendly with someone in japan, get them to register it over in japan, get them to send the plates over with documentations and drive it on jap plates only thing is you need it to be insured over there i think but dont quote me on it, cars ace tho mate im very jelous