ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new BMW (F30) 328i M-Sport BSM + Coral Red

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Wow, lovely motor. Love the app too. If anyone went near it i'd be flashing the lights like crazy. Enjoy.

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
Lovely car op. I had a demo 320d msport last week with plenty of options. Was touching £40k...opted for an A6 s line instead

M135i
Thanks for the comments guys.

Black is proving a 'mare to keep clean as anticipated....

Also only realised today that the programmable radio buttons in the car are touch sensitive - ie. you press the button as normal to actually select the quick link, but if you just brush them with a finger it shows you what the button has been programmed for on the screen. Nice unexpected touches like that make me happy :D

Lovely car op. I had a demo 320d msport last week with plenty of options. Was touching £40k...opted for an A6 s line instead

A £40k 320d?!?! Probably be better off with the new 330d at that price which has quite a few nice extras as standard.

Even with professional nav and the essentials like 19"s and xenons (and a few pointless ones like "internet access") ticked I was nowhere near £40k.

M135i
About 31mpg at the moment mate. Little disappointing to be honest.

Still only about 1200 miles on the car at the moment, so hoping it'll improve as miles pile on.

I've got a 10 mile round commute to work during week which is mostly stop-start traffic to be fair, and do one longish motor way journey of about 100 miles round a week.

Love the engine though. Super smooth and seems to have so much pull in all situations. Not as inspiring as my old Type-R engine of course, but wonderfully effective all the same.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Hmmm not too bad. Will most likely improve.

I have a 70 mile round trip commute on motorway every day and my old 320i only gets 33mpg. I sit at 70 lol

M135i
Just 33mpg on a 70 mile round motorway trip every day?!

Thanks for making me feel a little bit better then :rasp:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Yep lol

Got to fill up tomorrow so will see how it comes out in my workings.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Just read this thread. So sound like its a nice car all round really. I'm not coming from a hot hatch to my F30 so I would hope its an even nicer surprise when i pick mine up!

My car in England is a 1.9tdi Passat Estate on Coliovers etc, and the car i have in the states is a Hyundai Sonata. So my 330d should feel lovely!! :)