ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Blue Oval Project...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm Im undecided. Im too old to get away driving that now..lol

If you're going to make money seems all good though. Awesome spec too.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Good purchase!
I really do have a real soft spot for these.

I also looked at a white one that was local a couple years back.

Titanium 182
Good purchase!
I really do have a real soft spot for these.

I also looked at a white one that was local a couple years back.

I agree with you dude! Soft spot for a white one.

I've never seen one ever with sat nav, didnt even know you could get it

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I love these tbh, drive brilliantly - although i would have to have a blue one!! I'd perhaps look a bit old/grey for one these days as well lol.

Never seen satnav either, must be mega rare :eek:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've heard the bumpers can be removed easily too :( shame really

Like you say though, none of that happens where you live so you are ok.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hmm Im undecided. Im too old to get away driving that now..lol

If you're going to make money seems all good though. Awesome spec too.

I can't even argue with that! But yeah it's worth quite a few bob in this spec.

I agree with you dude! Soft spot for a white one.

I've never seen one ever with sat nav, didnt even know you could get it

Yeah I remember the option from years ago but not seen it in any Fiesta. Great option. In most cases if they've specced something like folding mirrors they've ticked a few boxes.

I love these tbh, drive brilliantly - although i would have to have a blue one!! I'd perhaps look a bit old/grey for one these days as well lol.

Never seen satnav either, must be mega rare :eek:

It does feel young but it looks the part I think. It's a great drive... well with these horrible tyres it's interesting but new ones on this month. Need to pick up a set of winters aswell for the front.

Gally, I love your Ford love.

Car looks excellent.

Cheers mate. Nice to still be in a Ford also.

I've heard the bumpers can be removed easily too :( shame really

Like you say though, none of that happens where you live so you are ok.

Tbf look at those Vxrs. Anything can be removed, no different to any bumper or cats etc. Just depends where you stay really.

Thanks again for the comments guys. I'll update the thread with new parts.

JDM Dc2
nice car but who told you it was 170bhp? lol, standards with just filters and exhaust manifold and system mods made ~150bhp at RSTuning last time I seen

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Seriously nice car, really like the STs. Just bought myself a mk7.5 White Fiesta Zetec-S 1.0 Ecoboost. Really enjoying the car so far, a lot punchier than you'd expect! Considering one of these next, I love them in white with the blue side stripe (no OTT stripes). General concensus is they are gutless in standard form. Just de-cat catback and air filter brings it to 170 bhp you reckon? Good buy!

275 Trophy
I don't even notice it. White with Red inside is really nice but rare.

Yeah climate was an option Stevo. Quite rare as are most of the options, i've not seen another one with nav.

Seem to remember the nav was something like a £1000 option, on a £15.5k car, hence not many people went for them.

Car looks great - a mate had one a few years back - a lot better built than the Clio.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
nice car but who told you it was 170bhp? lol, standards with just filters and exhaust manifold and system mods made ~150bhp at RSTuning last time I seen

It came with a print out. Just gobbledygook to me tbh. It might have been remapped also which is common. It feels quicker than other STs i've driven.

Personally power is irrelevant. I just know some guys are interested. It's probably running 140bhp after all these years. Lot of fun though.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Fair play gally that looks very nice.Ill go with daniel on the wheels though,silver would look very clean and remove the NED in you.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I won't do them Silver. Dark Anthracite may look a tad classier!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
keep them black more appeal when you come to sell to the younger folk :rasp:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
"Thanks Rob for going to see it"

"I'd like to say thanks to Rob for going to see it"

"Rob went to see this for me first as it was 300 odd miles away"

Any of the above would have been acceptable, you Scottish feck.

Get the wheels done antracite Kevin. Personally, I like it.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Haha good lad Rob. I thought the thread would have been full of praise..;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I text you you funny clothes/hat wearing kent c-unit! What this thread doesn't know is the former owner stayed round the corner from Rob and seems to dress exactly the same. Was rather strange.

But yes should Rob ever have the balls to venture north of Watford I owe him big time. Thanks Roberto! :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Obviously a tad more difficult when the car goes on sale 4 days after you pick up your new one...

Oh and the insurance isn't £200 a year. ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Can't believe you bought a QS over an FRS though!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I love your little buys.

Top work!!

Not for me - preferred the FRP, but thats already been covered!

Good luck with it all.

Cheers mate. Indeed the Frp is a very special little car. Sadly it now has to be a weekend car imo. I can see how they become garage queens.

I know. I will probably own one next tbh. Like you I should make money on this car. Then i'll look at them again.

Indeed mate, aslong as you don't down too far where is the harm?

RS Megane DCi 175
Yeah! :D Still miss my old one!
Only thing I'm not crazy about is the black wheels! Standard silver ftw!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah! :D Still miss my old one!
Only thing I'm not crazy about is the black wheels! Standard silver ftw!

Silver wheels would probably work with the privacy glass and with the front and back plastics going black (not gloss). Would still side towards anthracite. Although Gaz made a great point about future selling although a lot may be put of with the rude boi look! :eek:

Thanks for the comments mate. You're one was immaculate!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and i'll probably make a video after I pick up a manifold. More fun!

I text you you funny clothes/hat wearing kent c-unit! What this thread doesn't know is the former owner stayed round the corner from Rob and seems to dress exactly the same. Was rather strange.

But yes should Rob ever have the balls to venture north of Watford I owe him big time. Thanks Roberto! :eek:

I love the fact that anything South of Manchester is Kent, you Highlander c unit. Also, I met Rob the other day can confirm he is a funny clothes/hat wearing boyo. Who likes to say "wut?" a lot.

A ANIMAL
Kevs a wee dick

Robs a chavvy vest wearing hatted dick

JD is a posh northernsouthern dick

and i love you all x

Do like the Fez though Gallister... how long has this one got? your drive is like the green mile to cars.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Kevs a wee dick

Robs a chavvy vest wearing hatted dick

JD is a posh northernsouthern dick

and i love you all x

Do like the Fez though Gallister... how long has this one got? your drive is like the green mile to cars.

I imagine until after xmas... or until Emma tells me to put another few k in our savings.... :eek: Joking aside i'm really liking it and love that it already has a few expensive mods so fancy messing around with it a bit and adding some little bits then sell on for profit later.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Are you looking on Pistonheads already?

Funnily enough that seems like a terrible place to sell one of these. Ebay (reserve price of course) and AT seem best although AT costs a fortune!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sorry if I've missed this or read it wrong, but have you still got the FRP too?

With the sat nav system do you still get decent sound? The Sony system is great

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You're the best addition to it :eek: xx

Flol! :eek:

Sorry if I've missed this or read it wrong, but have you still got the FRP too?

With the sat nav system do you still get decent sound? The Sony system is great

No Frp mate. Sound quality is superb, it's a very expensive unit and has extra speakers in the ST from memory, maybe it's the facelift. The sony one was a late option on these. A lot of 08>09 had them and the ST500 as standard. I think they look a little out of place though.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye my mate had the Sony unit in his 57 plate zetec S it was the limited edition green one though.
Was a decent sound system in it considering it was standard speakers and that head unit

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
well just seen the chav mobile in the flesh as I said Kev looks a very good buy, was surprised at how well it went. Sounded awesome as you ripped out my street, certainly doing the cars image justice :rasp:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! You were begging me to do it! :eek:

It does bring out the child inside. Wantzzz manifoldzz. I'll see about a chav spec video soon!

Iron remover pics on Thursday.