ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new baby I mean V6

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That would be the green eyed monster posting then!

Nope

817B4A61-E024-4D19-9097-771489A33BDF_zpssfxctbmv.gif

(s)Low Dynamique
Amazing car, they're still so very special to this day! [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Little update and will post pictures end of next week
Will be fitting new xenon headlights,new bulbs and fog lamps.New cd player as crappy disc changer always skipping.Then following week off to Charlie at pro speed for a bit more noise .Debating on a new bmc induction kit as the one I bought I sold as it looked a bit worn.
Cheers

Looking....
Little update and will post pictures end of next week
Will be fitting new xenon headlights,new bulbs and fog lamps.New cd player as crappy disc changer always skipping.Then following week off to Charlie at pro speed for a bit more noise .Debating on a new bmc induction kit as the one I bought I sold as it looked a bit worn.
Cheers
Can't rate Charlie enough. Loves the banter and knows how to make a exhaust. Top bloke.

Looking....
Yeah need them done mate, looking as bad as Susan boyles lady garden moment. Trying to decide if I should get them painted or powder coated tho.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Just ordered a brand new BMC induction kit.Charlie from prospeed is fitting it an dgoing too make up some nice fancy alloy hoses for the fitment.Bring on the noise (Chewbacca on steroids)

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Little update got the beast back from my local trusted mechanic with new shiny xenons and fog lamps fitted,also new bulbs all round.This has made a huge difference too the car.In 2 weeks the bmc with custom hoses and prospeed exhaust will be fitted at that is is for the vee.
IMG-20160531-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20160531-WA0003.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20160531-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20160531-WA0002.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 93

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Little update car will be for sale in August as moving on too something else.If anybody is interested please let me know
Thanks Al

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
Could you tell me how wide it is from tyre edge to tyre edge as need to see if one would fit in my trailer

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Stop drinking james

Tbh Alex I think it's a good move. I'd be inclined to sell the cup too and just have one car.