ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new baby I mean V6

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
I would feel really sheepish if someone replaced it with a rb and then tried too pull the wool over my eyes thinking they similar lmao

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Can picture you in the rb tomorrow trying too get it to turn over in the morning and throwing your toys out the booster seat

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Seats look nice mate. Gutted that I didn't snap these up.
thanks mate appreciated .Waso shocked they were still available at the price .they need a good clean and leather dressing too set them off why they were never in the v6 from factory I never know

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I was first to comment on the post but I was too busy trying to haggle :(, only round the corner too! I thought some V6 had trendlines?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Oh I thought the price was pretty good considering condition I'm sure another set will come up.The lower seating is much better they would nice in a flamer but not a girly colour like rb

thanks mate appreciated .Waso shocked they were still available at the price .they need a good clean and leather dressing too set them off why they were never in the v6 from factory I never know
Nice upgrade! I think they should have been! Vee's look great, then you see the seats!! :fearscream: If mine wasn't such a silly interior I'd have got some long ago (I did see some once that would have been perfect, didn't buy them though :( )

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Thanks mate go get some in there,they transform the car imho.Had 2 people photograph the car and my ugly mug so look out on crimewatch when its on lol

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
This turned up off ebay for under a fiver.Was going to send it too @imprezaworks so he can sit in the office and make va va voom noises and dream :smile:
20160820_120442.jpg

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Chris seats look nice prefer a snappy wheel myself,luckily the 1 in my cup is going in the vee only the front bumper too paint and thats it.Iam craving another exhaust though next year maybe,but wondering if it would devalue the car?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Little update purchased a VGC ktec stainless exhaust which is packed waiting to be sent too me.It sounds great and not loud.Will be fitted next week,then I will put some pics up and no @imprezaworks the standard vee exhaust wont fit your 182 (poo) sorry mate i tried