ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new addition to my Clio family :-)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
  1.8 Civic EX
nice one sarah!

who is it that made one of these into a sport rep? looks rather good it does, maybe you should do the same

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
nice one sarah!

who is it that made one of these into a sport rep? looks rather good it does, maybe you should do the same
Already have plans in my head dear ryan! she's in mint condition inside and out as soon as i saw her i said id have it, even though its not the colour i was after!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
well, These are only ideas at the mo and will need loadsa money saved!
Possibility of a complete re-spray in liquid yellow with ollie's 172 wheels re-furbed in anthracite, with 172 bumpers and skirts fitted and sprayed at the same time.

Ive already had my stereo fitted along with new infinity door speakers front and back (early xmas pressie from Beau!) my 6x9s, custom built amp box with new amp too (another early xmas pressie from Beau) luggage net (from a 172) and boot liner! did have a splitter but id need to lower it considerably to make it look right, so might as well wait til i get the 172 bumper etc plus zurich are as$ wipes about modifications so wait til july nxt year til i can grab my years no claims off them and run!!!
Beau also taken the anti resinance filter off to make it sound throaty but thats easy peasy to put bk on again

Anyone got any other ideas let me know.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Very nice car, that is pretty much identical to the 1.4 I had. I loved that little car, but the Trophy was calling.

Looks in great nick look forward to seeing the progress.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Tez she's a 1.4 Dynamique+.
Cs sticker is peeling off anyway only been on 2 weeks... rather poor i reckon!

Yeah LY respray will be expensive, but i dont plan on changing her for a long while yet, as she's very low milage 27k and in such good condition.

I doubt the saving will start til after xmas now!

1.8 Civic EX
LY respray! blimey girl! get saving as soon as...

all due repsect it's a very good upgrade from Bacon...poor thing was on it's last legs for a good while..

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
LY respray! blimey girl! get saving as soon as...

all due repsect it's a very good upgrade from Bacon...poor thing was on it's last legs for a good while..

still is on her last legs is poor ol' bacon! took her out for a spin the other night, after getting an attack of the guilts! still drives as outragously bad as before but still is my ickle bacon!

the new one has a new name now, she's called amber. hopefully getting new registration plates on her too.

The colour i think is similar to a LY just darker tones.

All in all im very happy with her :D

Ultra Blue R26
Looks nice Sarah, good choice.

You'll have to bring her to the Xmas meet next week.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Oh wow, that's really nice Sarah. Love the colour too, and dare I say it, a vast improvement on Bacon? You are going to have some serious fun in that. Well done Miss! :D

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
thanks for all your replies. the re-spray is only an idea guys willl take an age to save for anyhow!

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
it look good at the meet!! rather than spend all that money on it would it not be cheaper to have a sport ?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Well mikey, no is the aswer to that, as the greedy barstewards that insurance companies are they wanted over £2000 for a 182/172!!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
about £3000 but bear in mind im in no debt atm, if i had bought a 182 in ly outright id be paying it off for 5 years! at a total cost of something like £12000!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Ok maybe if i cant afford to change to LY, then i'll just colour code and do 172 rep with bumpers and skirts etc in this colour.

Is there much difference in the cup spoiler and the standard spoiler?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Ta much JLO! She looks lovely in the flesh - whens the next south mimms meet?

Lol ryan ur just jealous cause u dnt have a cup :rasp: