ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 250 with pics

Picked up yesterday and absolutely love it!!

Spec 250 with cup chassis, leather recaros, led's & Renault Monitor

Roll on 600 miles...

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

Inferno if that's still the name. Looks OK, still not keen on it.

Where in Cheshire are you pal?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Love the seats in full leather, about time reno did them. VXR has had them for yrs!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
You can give it beans!

You can give it beans from day one! All my rs' were given death (once warmed up).

100% without doubt that car was redlined whilst being loaded on the boat, and off the boat. Running in is not required with modern engines.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks good mate!

Recaros are pure p**n.

Shame the 200 guy thought yellow ones were a good idea.

He should be maimed badly for that idea!

LY R26
stunning car, only thing id have gone for is the visibility pack instead of just the LEDs but its a beaut!

so quick too

Very nice, there's a red one that goes around Stirling, looks a bit like my car's big bro or something lol

Give it a good kicking from day one mate! My 200 has had it's head kicked in since I got it, that's what warranty is for if it does break lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great fella.....I personally just am not a fan of the centre exit exhaust on these....Hate it on the VXR's and now the Meg has it too :(