ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182

Clio 182
Hi everyone,
Just picked up a nice little 182 and i must say so far i am very impressed with it!
It's a 2004 BG 182 with cup spoiler pack. I was basically looking for a relatively sensible car to use on a daily basis (that wouldn't bore me to tears every time i drove it) so when a colleague told me he knew of one for sale at a decent price i jumped at the opportunity. It needs a couple of little things doing to tidy it up like headlights polished and exhaust hangers replaced but apart from that its pretty tidy. I've only really taken it out for one short blast so far but I had so much fun i'm trying to find any excuse to drive it. I'm planning of leaving it stock and just keeping it serviced and in good condition etc. so far it looks like a good little stable mate for my m3!
Cheers,
Ade

Clio 182
Welcome ade

Nice. Fellow rb owner :smile:

Get some pics up.

Welcome :smile:
Pics of the M3 as well please

Welcome along bud, look forward to seeing the photos

Thanks for the warm welcome!
i haven't really got many pictures of the Clio at the moment but here's a couple that I've just taken (please excuse the dirt!)
IMG_1540.jpeg

IMG_1541.jpeg

I do however have thousands of pictures of the M3
IMG_1343.jpeg

XSP_0084.JPG
IMG_0041.jpg

...although they all seem to be of it on track!

Hyperhatch

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome, I predict the M3 will be doing less miles going forward (if that's possible)?! When's Big D getting his? I look forward to when you bring it along to one of our many track days we will do this year.........

Clio 182
Welcome, I predict the M3 will be doing less miles going forward (if that's possible)?! When's Big D getting his? I look forward to when you bring it along to one of our many track days we will do this year.........
P3 has been doing close to 20k a year since i got it! It's old now, needs a bit of time off... know the feeling...?
he's convinced himself he can't fit a drumkit in a clio (which he obviously could do) so looks like he'll never know the joys of 182 ownership! I'm tempted to do a trackday in it, might give you a chance to keep up if i left the BMW at home!