ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182 :-)

RS 189.9
Right guys, this is my new 182, some idiot crashed into my old car and i have wanted one of these for aaagggeesss so now was prime opportunity!

I've had this for about a month now and have been falling in love with it. Have come up with a few ideas for it but started off nice and simple and painted my callipers, i am expecting a Yozza to arrive any time soon and with the rest of the money the before mentioned idiots' insurance (hopefully) pay out i am hoping to treat myself with a set of coilovers.

Hope you enjoy as much as i do and will be updating soon!

The bombsite i managed to create!

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Lovely looking car mate!

where can you buy clear indicators from? Very nice car, always loved the 182's JELIOUS!

Genuine renault side reps from Renault directly are about £18 for the two, you can get them from a scrappy pretty easily because they're not just made for renault, a lot of cars have the same shape.

I have one spare somewhere that if I can find you can have if you pay postage, then you'd only have to get the one from either Ren or a scrappy.

M2 Competition
Looks good!

Coilovers and exhaust will make a big difference :)

Could get one of those cheap front splitters for it too, will make it look lots lower at the front (Renault ones are expensive and break pretty easily)

Last edited:
  RS 189.9
is this person female?

nice 182 :)

Yess i am.. haha.
Thanks guys! coilovers.. i was looking at Vmaxx, but havent looked too much into it yet got about 500 to play with so il do my research when the money arrives in my bank!

RS 189.9
Yeahh i did! mate had a look at it and sorted it!
I'm no good with electrics :eek: Cheers for your help! :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks good, search for the exhaust hanger fix, it'll tidy up the back end.

It's clear indicator bulbs (silvervisions)

Fabia vrs tdi
my cars electrics were going crazy, my rear whiper turned on when I indicated left - if I pressed the brake while indicating the indicaters turned off and anytime I pressed the brake the fog light and indicators light up on dash - one more thing anytime I put it in reverses the service light and ESP light turned on.

Turned out my drivers side rear light connectors were rusty so it's all sorted now but problem comes back during really bad weather.

RS 189.9
Silvervisions have been bought and put in the car!
Exhaust, should be recieving my yozza at some point next week so i will do any tidying up then!
Also probably refurbing my wheels to satin black at some point soone and doing the same to my front and rear diamonds.
Thanks for your input guys!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You have very good plans, exhaust and wheel plan sound perfect and exactly what I would do to a Titanium. :)

Well played

RS 189.9
Just thought id give a quick update, sprayed my front and rear diamonds, just in the middle of spraying my wheels!
Car004.jpg

Car005.jpg

Car006.jpg