ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182 track/ring toy

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Picked this up last week and really loving it so far!

Spec-
Standard 182 spec +
Ast coilovers and solid top mounts
Brembo max discs + red stuff pads+ braided hoses
Caged rear cage
Cobra suzuka pro (soon to be replaced)
5 point harnesses
Omp steering wheel
Engine completely standard only 28k on the clock!

Some pictures-

img1295uu.jpg

img1297jk.jpg

img1301qs.jpg
img1302b.jpg

img1308kh.jpg

img1310n.jpg

img1317n.jpg

Its a bit stiff! -
img1318q.jpg

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Looks like it means business that pal!! Hope 28k includes some belts somewhere.

When are you ring bound?

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Belts done a month before i picked it up! got a huge folder of receipts for over 4k of mods as well! cannot believe how expensive ast's + accessories are!
Will be ring bound next year now around may time i would think. gotta get some 15s sorted and track tyres. Thats about it. ordered a new head unit so i can have ipod connectivity for long drives!

172 Cup plus more
I was thinking of buying that one off him and went for another, you got a great car dude he has really looked after it and spent good money on it

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
What did you go for? saw a 172 cup with full cage when i was looking but was sold before i sold my car

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Thought id do an update on this, Its been a while!
First thing i did was change the seats to sparco evo 2 as the cobras where just a bit to narrow for me.
IMAG0082.jpg
Then I bought was some new wheels Pro race 1.2's with toyo 888s
IMAG0096.jpg

Then I bought a house so there wasnt much in the way of updates for a while.
With an upcoming ring trip I decided the brakes werent up to much so swapped for brembo hc's and carbone lorraine rc5's and also fitted a whiteline arb from Fred, No pics of these.
Pics from my may ring trip-

IMG_5889.jpgIMG_8411.jpgIMG_1898.jpg

After this trip it was obvious the engine mounts werent up to the job so I fitted the ktec ones and a powerflex dogbone.

Next up was a day at cadwell-

XSP_6097.jpgXSP_5024.jpgDSC_4422.jpgXSP_4743.jpg

Then off to the ring in sept/oct

IMG_5402.JPGIMG_4036.JPGIMG_3713.JPG

Thats it for 2012 Track time unfortunately.
Over the winter ive had a milltek fitted and center silencer removed and bought some oz f1s with more road based tyres and changed the rear pads.
Still to do before ring trip in may is Service and brake fluid change and maybe some new 888s

Cheers for reading

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Same. It cant come soon enough. Hoping to get plenty of laps in. May buy 25 if i can afford it, Have to see how work goes :)