ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday.........

Megane RS 275 Trophy
Not been on for a few weeks but here's mine from yesterday with 61 views

8192994973_e3719cff99_c.jpg

Megane RS 275 Trophy
Don't have many views on Flickr these days, but this was picked up on Tumblr #Cars page.
Had almost 3500 views in 3 days since!

I still follow you on Flickr Ben the Aventador in Rome is very nice, I must say you get around the world.
[h=1][/h]

I still follow you on Flickr Ben the Aventador in Rome is very nice, I must say you get around the world.
[h=1][/h]
Thanks, Billy.
The Aventador was an absolutel beauty, got loads of views too which was a surprise.
I do try and see a few places, having a wander year at the moment, making the most of it before getting a real job... maybe!

Cupra
It's a pity that stats have gone for everybody except the old Pro accounts. I really hope that Yahoo/ Flickr change their mind about it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
This got 74 yesterday - 227 so far today (all from Flickr) and 470 All time. Strange as I only put it up yesterday! Numbers don't add up!

9401090458_8a391aa6d0_c.jpg

Rain_ by A_Cro, on Flickr

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
That's some impressive stats there!
Cracking picture though and thoroughly deserved for image of the week!

Bloody kids...... :eek:

Congrats on TP Niall! Quite an accolade! My Shard image got 8k+views and nearly 200 faves but yours was the stronger image!

my second shard image square also made it onto explore with a massive 22 favourites :eek:

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Brazo, I was really pleased with recieving that, it must be high praise given the standard of work on there :)

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
You can replace photos on Flickr whilst maintaining the stats you know, Ben. Just remove the dust spot and replace it, you’ll still have the faves and views :)

I agree on both counts, just never got round to it today!
Yep, I knew about the stats Niall, just never had chance today.
Tomorrow it'll be replaced.