ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday.........

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yesterday
7087247089_a8ec2a0250_z.jpg

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
6575729903_54a29788e2_z.jpg

Nando’s <3 by Niall97, on Flickr

I also received an email regarding this photo, from www.TravelandLeisure.com asking for the use of it on a new feature they putting together called 'Best Fast Food Restraunts’, they were very polite in asking for my image, I added a small if you can call it watermark in the top left hand corner just for extra security (I am in the process of putting together a proper watermark), they also offered it to be credited i.e. my name, website etc. So I’ve given them permission for the use, and it to be credited, I also asked them for a link to the feature online, or a scan of an article in the magazine should it be published. But basically I was just made up that someone was interested to putting my images to use, also considering the photo in question was just a quick snap of my food at nando’s :D

That is a great picture, Niall and congrats on getting it featured and being credited for it! I got a random shot in a London travel guide book a couple of years ago and although I didn't get any cash, it was nice seeing my shot and name up in lights!

My most viewed for the past couple of days has been this one:

85 views in 2 days, 13 yesterday.

7089411369_159462321b_z.jpg

Gyeongju Mono by v15ben, on Flickr