ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Monaco Blue 172

Clio Sport '02
WOW., what a nice change you given to your car!!!

Keep it up!!!., are you plannig to buy lowering springs or go all the way with coil overs?

Some better pictures after having my speedlines refurbed,

SN850527.gif

SN850533.gif

SN850524.gif

SN850535.gif

After having my sportlines for two weeks I got them fitted, but the cars been sick aswell, its needed a wishbone arm ball joint, both strut top mountings and wile fitting the sportlines it turns out I need a CV boot joint aswell, then its MOT time! some time I wounder if its worth it.

SN850563.gif

SN850567.gif

SN850561.gif

Clio 172
Nice looking car mate...........

I came off my motorbike on this corner a couple of years back,it's near the Sutton on Forrest Business Park isn't it...... Brings back some painful memory's:(

Attachments

• SN850561.jpg
    SN850561.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 49
  2001 Clio 172
Your cars lush mate, i just bought a monaco blue 172 too :). Really like the smaller front number plate, i may have to copy one day :p.

Not alot of an update but got some better pictures of my clio with the new dimonds on, alot more to come soon!

2aha6pl.png

70hmpc.jpg

quickly becoming my fav monaco on here, very tidy.

Thanks,

Nothing too new, other than my painted badges, insurance, mot and tax this month! so just abit of whoring fo now!

1zpqlbm.png

a17ja0.png

Next on the list

Dents Removed
New Front Window
Cup Spoiler
Re-Frubed Wheels (not sure what colour?? Any ideas?)

The clio has been sold, gone home to france, these are the last shots of the car outside york minster.:(

5699944068_6c95c9cdcb_z.jpg

5699943768_8467753f9f_z.jpg