ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk3 Progress Thread

White Sti Hatch
Since the cars gonna be 3yr old on saturday thought id have a lil change under the bonnet, nothing major just a lil lick of paint...

Couple more to do before im finished but first attempts aint half bad imo....

DSC00286-1.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

Paint skillz are pritty s**t to be honest....

White Sti Hatch
Can you no lower the back more Deano!?

Na not with the Current Springs, can take out the helper bout would only lower it maybe 5mm if that need to get myself some coustome rears made up at some point if i wanna go lower.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I've got a company that can assist if you need? Made the springs for the caterham and vee.

White Sti Hatch
I've got a company that can assist if you need? Made the springs for the caterham and vee.

What they charge for the service ?? and what do the need to make them ie they need the car to get measurements for the springs etc ?

200 Cup in Shite White
getting my dynamique s in the next couple of weeks, i love yours. i think i'll get the extreme blue one so ours ain't the same :p although i love the pearl black

White Sti Hatch
Good to see another Mk3 appearing do the right thing and get it on Coils !!

getting my dynamique s in the next couple of weeks, i love yours. i think i'll get the extreme blue one so ours ain't the same :p although i love the pearl black

Just ordered up a new toy should be here end of the week hopefully :approve:

200 Cup in Shite White
Good to see another Mk3 appearing do the right thing and get it on Coils !!
Just ordered up a new toy should be here end of the week hopefully :approve:

i got a black one in the end was cheaper!
i'll be getting coils just before xmas i think when i can afford it, it's gotta be done though, looks ridiculous at the moment!
nice, i expect pics of whatever it is as soon as it arrives! :p

White Sti Hatch
Tryin to say blacks cheap lol !!

There will be some pics and some tech info once i find out how heavy my bastardin car is !

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5

There will be some pics and some tech info once i find out how heavy my b*****din car is !

You found anywhere to weight it yet?

I know somewhere in Edinburgh you could maybe use

White Sti Hatch
You found anywhere to weight it yet?

I know somewhere in Edinburgh you could maybe use

Na no where in dundee bar the Scrappys and the on ramps at the two of them with bridges are at stupid angles so i wont get on then :(

Chris is gonna try book me into the one at his work for the Gritters so well see next week when hes back at work.

car is looking awesome mate.

Cheers mate appreciated

200 Cup in Shite White
There will be some pics and some tech info once i find out how heavy my b*****din car is !

haha no! black is awesome
i just wanted the extreme blue but could only get a pre-registered 08 one for 9489.
so i got one that had done 6k miles in black for 6799
loads cheaper and not much difference, owned my a granny mint condition!

200 Cup in Shite White
Lol at owned by a granny.

rofl, yeah interior was as new, one tiny scratch on rear alloy was the only problem, need replacing anyway as they look s**te. engine looks perfect, power standard. 2 years warranty left, i love it already. no mods yet though, only had it since saturday.:dapprove: so many plans

White Sti Hatch
Take it it came with 15" ??? the warrenty is worth f**k all mate unless its mechanical everything else gets classed as "wear and tear"

200 Cup in Shite White
quick question biohzrd, i have an alpine ida-x001 (old version of yours) did yours come with the plastic fascia trim? as i don't have one and there isn't on on my old hu D:

ST
Its you're actually...what are they teaching you students these days ;)

You know am only playin son...al text you drunken banter later..tis friday x

White Sti Hatch
English aint my strong point buddie !

Oooh i look forward to them lol ! should be intresting !

Its you're actually...what are they teaching you students these days ;)

You know am only playin son...al text you drunken banter later..tis friday x

On another note i think my pacakge arrived today but its next door and no ones in :( will fund out if it is or not once there home !

White Sti Hatch
my Package got picked up there and im off out to play around with it :)

Will be bugging henk with my Data Logs so he can get my remap under way

DSC_0195-1.jpg

Also found this when we had a stupid ammount of snow last weekend

DSC_0194.jpg