ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk3 Progress Thread

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
£46.08
Part number:7701057095 (non adjusting steering wheel or remote controls)
£150.85
Part number:7701059692 (Remote contols and or adjustable sterring)

Not sure what yours is Dean.

White Sti Hatch
This the bit your on about mate ??

DSC00361.jpg

White Sti Hatch
lol good help you are !!! :rasp:

It rotates and has a spring loaded bit in the middle must be that !

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Probably best mate. It's hard to tell if you don't have the car.

White Sti Hatch
Ill moan at them and let me removed the wheel as i can do it in 2 mins now lol none of this hour just to remove a wheel !

White Sti Hatch
Sorted my "Wobble Under Brakin" today new discs and pads on the front, pass side was fine at a glace of the pads and old disc got to drivers side and the inside pad was like a door wedge !

Either way all replaced now and no more wobble :) was a fun job to say the least rusted carrier bolts FTL ! my new best friend is now a 3foot/1" square tube came in handy on the rust numbers !

All thats left now is the Damn horn....oh how i miss it so ! should get it done next week hopefully ! then itll be a call to Gally to get my rear end sorted for FCS

White Sti Hatch
No pics but meh may aswell keep it up to date with the run up to FCS

Cars pritty much sorted now stuff on order that should appear week of FCS and also going to visit Gally for a few days next week for a few touches...hopefully !

Horns also fixed mate did it for me last week so no more Christmas Tree dash and i have a horn once more :)

Will get a few pics while gallys working on it hopefully to show whats getting done.

Clio 3 DCI 103FAP
Bought also a Sport Wheel, which was melted. Same poor quality than the stock one. Got some new leather on (alcantara / leather, both Porsche). Check this out;):
Monogramm%20Clio%20links.jpg

Last edited:
Sorted my "Wobble Under Brakin" today new discs and pads on the front, pass side was fine at a glace of the pads and old disc got to drivers side and the inside pad was like a door wedge !

Either way all replaced now and no more wobble :) was a fun job to say the least rusted carrier bolts FTL ! my new best friend is now a 3foot/1" square tube came in handy on the rust numbers !

All thats left now is the Damn horn....oh how i miss it so ! should get it done next week hopefully ! then itll be a call to Gally to get my rear end sorted for FCS

Since you know about doing these sort of things yourself, may breaks are squealing a bit. Strip the caliper and remove any excess dust? or what? :eek:

BG 182 FF
liking the car m8, looks ace wound all the down on collies as well, whats the proformance like and what insurance group is it m8?

White Sti Hatch
Strip them down wire brush them clean and grease them back up with some copper slip should be alright after that.

Check the pads for uneven wear when you strip them back seems to be common on the fronts, ill get pics of my old pads up to show you !

Strip them down wire brush them clean and grease them back up with some copper slip should be alright after that.

Check the pads for uneven wear when you strip them back seems to be common on the fronts, ill get pics of my old pads up to show you !

cool, could some break cleaner in the meantime be sprayed around it see if that helps?!

White Sti Hatch
liking the car m8, looks ace wound all the down on collies as well, whats the proformance like and what insurance group is it m8?

Coils are wound right down but thatll cange soon enough, Performnace is good imo nippy lil fucker and great in the twistie....when its dry :rolleyes:....got to love Prxies !!

Not a clue on insurance group costs me 600 last year so work it out !

cool, could some break cleaner in the meantime be sprayed around it see if that helps?!

Meh cant see the harm in it mate give it ago.

Homo spec mazda
Bio bud, What size tyres are you running?

And whats the best price youve found for toyo's?

Tah.

Homo spec mazda
Tah mate, Is there a big difference in ride between them and the 205/50/16's that came on the canastas?

White Sti Hatch
Had 195/50 Mich tyres on when i got it mate, standard tryes have nothing on the T1Rs love them specialy when there warmed up on a dry day !

White Sti Hatch
Youll see it rollin in late like last year lol ! Dont forget to come say Hiya...

Think youll love whats comin in the next few weeks BTW.

ITB'd 182...
Youll see it rollin in late like last year lol ! Dont forget to come say Hiya...

Think youll love whats comin in the next few weeks BTW.

Will do matey!

Where you Scots partying the night before? Me and a few Welshies are hitting up Peterborough!

PETERBOROUGH, Lock up your son's and sheep! :D

White Sti Hatch
Went to shops and had a Quick look under the car n kinda go thinking....it pritty damn close to the deck at the front so back home got the tape out.....

Front Subframe is 60mm from the floor and rear axel is 120mm.....changes are acomin though !!

Also forgot about this pic i had on my phone fromt he other week

Plank-tec-Yo

DSC00373.jpg

106 GTI
what changes would that be? 60mm shorter springs for the rear?

Will the changes be ready for fcs

White Sti Hatch
Changes should be ready for FCS one of them is going to be damn close though so all depends on how Royal Fail do in the end !

White Sti Hatch
Dunno bout price yet lol that was what she said from the info i gae her :/ will find on thursday as picking up the car tomoz night right after work

172 and vw passat
But the handles are the only thing silver exept ur renault badges on your wheels. :O

Any Engine modifications on there way? :p

Beef i Pm'd you :D